Page 1 of 3
What the hell?

Jimi Hendrix as number 1? Kirt Cobain as number 12? Van Halen as 70-71? No Dimebag Darrell, Randy Rhoads, Yngwie* Malmsteen, Jhon Petrucci, I don't remember Jimmy Page, Steve Vai, Buckethead, Joe Satriani! What the heck man? We should all write angry letters....
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
all your thigs are wrong
herdrix was 1
cheat to get us to look

plus i think its a good list
buddy guy!
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
yeah, rolling stone is just a bunch of douche-bags who have never played guitar and think they know everything about the history of music.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
is my good friend Dave Mustaine in there?

*holds up shield*
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Rojam
is my good friend Dave Mustaine in there?

*holds up shield*

Dave Mustaine > Everyone.
music is subjective. don't let rolling stone, the fox news of music publications, tell you who's good at the guitar.
Quote by jeremessmore
angus is 96?!?!?!?!

his age...? or..oh you mean on the list? Yep he should be 96th place.
Quote by zerosk8r4life12
Slash isn't even in the list.

first one i missed there, WTF WHERE IS SLASH?
Quote by Tom_hatton
Dave Mustaine > Everyone.

Im siggin that.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Kurt was too high IMO, he was awesome but wasn't that awesome. Where the hell is Slash? Syn-G? Zacky V? This list is completely biased to really old stuff. (Like 60's and 70's old) Why are people living in the past!? I can outplay Hendrix, considering he's 6 feet under. He was beyond insane, but his time has come and gone.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
It's Rolling Stone, they have a letters page, there's deff going to be people who do the job for you.
♥xx♥

i hate this list

IM NOT ON THERE
IM THE GREATEST PERSON ALIVE AND SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE ON EVERY LIST UNLESS ITS LIKE BEST PEOPLE AT BEING UNCOOL
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kurt was too high IMO, he was awesome but wasn't that awesome. Where the hell is Slash? Syn-G? Zacky V? This list is completely biased to really old stuff. (Like 60's and 70's old) Why are people living in the past!? I can outplay Hendrix, considering he's 6 feet under. He was beyond insane, but his time has come and gone.

If you don't get flamed for that, I may have to eat a shoe.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I agree with the top 10, except Clapton should be 1, and hendrix 4, but after the top 10, everything goes downhill
Quote by BlackandSilver

...Are YOU serious as well?
Quote by zerosk8r4life12
Slash isn't even in the list.

Or Zakk Wylde, which means it immediately fails.
Quote by BlackandSilver

Agree with kurt.

But sinyster gates doesn't even deserve to be on the list at all. The average youtube basement shredder is better than him. In fact he should be right under Herman Ri on the "Douchebags that think they can play guitar top 100 list".
Last edited by Toolshed#9 at Jul 3, 2008,
Quote by CrazyDavey
Or Zakk Wylde, which means it immediately fails.

every guitar player on the planet except Zakk Wylde > Zakk Wylde

Zakk Wylde playing:

Chugga, chugga, pinch harmonic, chugga chugga, pinch harmonic (repeat)

pentatonic rape solo

repeat intro

^Zakk Wylde's playing in a nutshell
Page 1 of 3