Hello, im writing here as i have a very nice jackson/charvelle guitar, it is pink and sure its worth a good couple of hundred pounds. If you are interested in it please give me a should at ryanged@gmail.com and/or reply here. Il try and enclose a picture of it although not sure how to work these forums. Thanks,

Ryan Geddes
if I had the extra money and you cleaned up the rust a little I'd be all on that? how much were you thinking???
im pretty sure its worth a fair sight more than "a couple of hundred"
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by metalaxxe11
Not sure on year, it is quite old though was handed down to me from my uncle

how about a trade a Jackson JS30RR I've only been playing it about 8 months and I got it new +200$? idk how much that guitar is worth
Quote by MetalIsBrootalz
how about a trade a Jackson JS30RR I've only been playing it about 8 months and I got it new +200$? idk how much that guitar is worth
ahh nvm I don't ahve the money even though that is sweet
Want a Fender Koa Tele for it? The guitar appears to be a HEAVILY Modified 1990 Model 88 btw. No pickguard, added humbucker and toggle switches
Ah, just noticed you're in the UK. I'll have to retract my offer sadly. Good luck
No bother CJrock, offers still open, not looking for a specific price. Not looking for trades