Page 1 of 3
A few weeks ago, I was dating a girl named Zoe. We broke it off because she moved to PA, 3 hours away. She'd been having some trouble with her parents and she was feeling worthless for a few weeks, but I thought she'd bounced back.

Then this came in the mail:

"Andy,

I am so, so sorry to have dragged you into this. I'm sorry my mother called you. I'm sorry to have affected you with my mistakes. That is the last think I would ever want to do to my friends, and I hate myself for selfishly overlooking the outcomes of my poor decisions.
I won't complicate anyone else's life anymore. No one deserves to deal with the burden I was, least of all you. I'm done.

I'm so sorry,
Zoe.

This life holds nothing for me anymore."

I've tried calling, no one's picked up. I've messaged all her friends to try to get into contact with her, but I think it's too late. This was written three days ago, and mailed to me manually. I don't think I'd be notified either, her parents hate me.

I don't know how to handle this.
Dickless.
She just wants your attention. Ignore her.

EDIT: How old is she?
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by feenxfire

+1

you hope..

p.s. you'll probably get a better answer on the relationship thread mate
Chances are, she'd bull****ting. If it's real I feel bad for you, but she is a coward even thinking about it.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by feenxfire

+1. also to the question stated.

If you're so worried, call her mother.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
+1. also to the question stated.

If you're so worried, call her mother.

Exactly. If you're sooooo worried about it, get the fuck off UG and go see what's wrong with her, mate!

Quote by smb
Can you not visit? 3 hours isn't the end of the world to travel to find out if she's alive or not.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Exactly. If you're sooooo worried about it, get the fuck off UG and go see what's wrong with her, mate!

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 <----------- that many

This man speaks the truth.
bull**** she wants attention. Bunny boilers to be avoided at all costs unless they are exceptionally nice looking and give daily blow jobs
Quote by cobain_is_king
Chances are, she'd bull****ting. If it's real I feel bad for you, but she is a coward even thinking about it.

Don't start this again ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by cobain_is_king

haha, thats kind of funny coming from someone who's name is "Cobain is King"
But if she did kill herself, none of the blame's on you. She can't expect a suicide note to make someone stop their life and come to her rescue. I still think she's bull****ting you.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by zackmuise
haha, thats kind of funny coming from someone who's name is "Cobain is King"

Hahahaha
She's not lying. She's been sent away twice for trying to kill herself. She's had problems with clinical depression, I'd know if it wasn't real.
Dickless.
Call the A-Team! Or if you're too late, call Ghostbusters!

Oh I am in bad taste this evening.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
She's not lying. She's been sent away twice for trying to kill herself. She's had problems with clinical depression, I'd know if it wasn't real.

unless you are a social worker cease contact.
She misses you....or something....and wants to see you. Maybe as a protest to her parents.

Ya know...

"Ha! We moved three hours away and I am STILL able to see him."

Kind of a "in-your-face" thing. Know what I mean?

I've had girls do this to me and I would call them and tell them to expect an empty funeral. They're still alive. Don't stress it. Nothing's gonna happen. I give you my word. If not...i'll ride up there to hold your hand....

Quote by smb
she is being totally hypocritical in this note, if she has in fact killed herself.
"I'm sorry to have affected you with my mistakes"
"selfishly overlooking the outcomes of my poor decisions"

she, after noticing the problem, decided to tell you (and im guessing many other people) shes killing herself, and then actually commiting suicide.

she didnt think about the outcomes of her poor decision, and is now affecting everyone with her mistake.
Like I say, call the police. If she's dead, she's dead. If not, she gets her door broken down for sending you the stupid letter, and serve her right.
Call the f***ing police man, now! You do know that you are obligated by law to notify the police when you know someone might intentionally cause themselves harm, especially if they have a history of it, like she does. If she has tried to kill herself before, she should be on a government program called Suicide Watch, and you, as a close friend, are legally obligated to intervene.

I guarantee you, if you do nothing and she does end up dying, you will feel extremely bad about it, and who knows what you might do. You might blame yourself, or someone else, and this could haunt you for years. Do the right thing.
Do NOT look behind you.
If you KNOW she's had problems with depression, then that note is definitely going to be authentic. The fact is, you have to some extent a responsibility to at least contact someone to make sure she gets some help, call her parents.
Quote by MightyAl
Like I say, call the police. If she's dead, she's dead. If not, she gets her door broken down for sending you the stupid letter, and serve her right.

+1
I was suicidal for years attempted ect ect. The note could be legit but one line still might give you hope this was just an attempt or her hopes you could fix everything.

This life holds nothing for me anymore."

usually that kinda of stuff means your not entirely sure about it. as weird as that sounds. Probably the note would have been a little more to the point as well it would have just said sorry, not mentioning stuff like the mother and stuff.
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Jul 3, 2008,
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Her friend Josh just e-mailed me back. She did do it, on tuesday.

I'm sorry man.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Her friend Josh just e-mailed me back. She did do it, on tuesday.

Shit

I'm really sorry to hear that.
I suppose at least now she doesn't have to suffer anymore
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 3