as the title suggests, it's some more rock from me. I need to think up some titles so you guys can tell these apart

as usual this isn't finished. If you haven't noticed, I like to get feedback before it's all done and to my standards cause I don't want "my standards" to be completely ripped apart.

piano dominant, not much guitarwork. blah blah blah. I still like it. Crit for Crit of course

and I'll eventually change the whole layout to something a little more unique but as of now it's just a verse-bridge-chorus-bridge-verse-bridge-chorus kinda thing.

2nd smaller file is the midi. first larger folder is the gp files.
Attachments:
2-10-0-12.zip
2-10-0-12.zip
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Jul 3, 2008,
Midi?
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
well, I usually don't since most of my songs sound like crap in midi format but I'll upload one for you

Based on the midi:
0:00 - 0:31 Love the buildup and release of energy at the end.
0:32 - 1:00 Lacking a bit, I don't think the guitar does the piano justice, maybe if you try using the same chord progression but with a clean tone and do kind of an arpeggio thing.
1:01 - 1:15 Love the piano fills in this
1:16 - 1:30 Guessing this is the chorus, and if it's not it should be.
1:31 - 1:45 Having the same intro/outro to the chorus really adds color.
1:46 - 2:07 I think this part should repeat, but with the guitar playing faster the second time through (much like the 0:00 - 0:31 part)
2:08 - end is good, but as you said it's not finished. It just kind of drops off. Maybe adding in a piano/guitar harminized part as an outro would be a nice touch.

Can you check out my song? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15050443#post15050443
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Last edited by alienboy18241 at Jul 3, 2008,
The piano was awesome through all the song. I liked the bridge chords and how they build up to the chorus. My only suggestion would be to add a solo over the chorus riff later in the song. That would be awesome. Great job till now man.

PS. Thanks for critting my song.
I love it Rock, It's exactly my style of music for the most part. I love your arrangement of the piano, I know from experience it's hard to make a piano sound good with guitars, at least it is for me. At first I thought I didn't like the bridges, but they actually grew on me. Only drawback is I was expecting an EPIC guitar solo, and was kinda disappointed when none came. Apart from that MINOR slight, I can't really find anything bad to say about this. 9/10

Critique my "Country" song plz?
yeah, there will definately be a solo later. it's not finished yet.

thanks for your opinions guys

I like most of it for the most part the drums were a little much for me but that might just be me. The piano fills were excellent i like it a lot and a solo in it would defiantly be a great touch. The Chorus was defiantly my favorite part. 8.5/10 Thanks for the crit on mine though
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
DeR NO PlaCE 4 P1AN0 IN R0K!!

On a serious note, that was amazing. As in, actually factually brilliant.
5/5.
R E G G A E
I liked it. The piano is written very well. The chorus has great rhythm. The bad thing was that it seemed to end earlier than it should have.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
it ends abruptly because I'm not done yet. in fact, I haven't even touched this piece since I posted it. I might try doing something with it now.

^Oh ok, cool.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
that was really cool, the verse and chorus were a little repetitive, still pretty good though, I LOVED THE BRIDGE! and i think its kinda funny that the simpleist riff's are the guitar's. overall pretty good, i'd give it an 8/10