I am looking everywhere for a good demo of the Crate V50, but I can't find any. I can't go to guitar center for a while because I live 50 miles away. I am looking on Youtube, and I've heard that the Crate Palomino amps sound close to the V series, only I've heard that the V50 has a bit more modern voicing. Is this true? I really need to know what it sounds like.

Help is appreciated!
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
No, the Palo's are much more vintage voiced that the regular V50's. The regular V50's have more of a metal/modern voice.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
But it is still probably a good representation of the V50 with less distortion right? I mean, it's like the same amp, only dirtier, right?
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

Quote by stratman_13
No, the Palo's are much more vintage voiced that the regular V50's. The regular V50's have more of a metal/modern voice.

They are both vintage voiced, I believe.

And anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wNfmpYrb8
I really need to go and just try it out. Even with headphones, most youtube videos sound bad to me. I dunno why, but I can't believe it would really sound like that. I'm going to have to call Guitar Center to see if they have one.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

He's got an upgraded speaker in his, so that isn't really what the amp will sound like stock. That sample does sound really great though.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

He didn't upgrade the speaker, it says in the comment that the speaker is the factory stock Tone Tubby.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
EDIT: The Palomino has 4 EL84 power tubes. The V50 has 2 6L6's. The V33 would be closer to the Pal V32 as it also has 4 EL84 tubes. All are very good amps in my opinion.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
The V50 is the only V series that is class A/B. So.. it sounds different than the V33, which is class A. I can't find any good sample of the actual amp I am trying to get and it is getting a bit frustrating. I've spent quite a few hours with no results.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

does the V50 have a Tube Rectifier?
^not it dosent but it dosent mean it sounds awfull, it frieken great, a tube amp dosent need a rectifien to sound good.
Wow... You had a few typos there

Anyways, what do you guys think about that as my final choice of amp?
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull