Hey,

This isn't necessarily "gear", but here goes:

I have boxes and boxes of old 1980-1990's sports cards. These include baseball and hockey cards mostly.
I seriously have around 10000 cards, I've just got them for free when one of my relatives moved.
Which means, I can sell these off for cheap. I need cash for gear

They're all excellent condition and have been stored in a dark closet in specified card boxes. There's probably a few valuable cards in each box, but i'm too lazy to scour through each box to pick out the valuable ones.
And each small box definitely has 300-500 (or even more) cards.
Some of the hockey cards are in bigger boxes, which hold upwards to 1000 cards.

Just shoot up an offer. Just make a big enough offer so that it's worth my trouble to get them around and ship.
You pay shipping, and I accept paypal payments only.

I will also accept trades for other stuff too, just ask.

Thanks for looking!

Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Do you know offhand how many cards do you have for the following teams: Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Flyers, and Texas Rangers?
Hey.
The boxes aren't really sorted by team, more by year.
But, if you made it worth my trouble, I would be happy to sort through the boxes, and get a box around with a bunch of those teams.
I know I have plenty of each of those probably. I haven't really looked through the hockey cards that much, so I couldn't really tell you on the Flyers cards. But, I probably have a good amount.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Hey.
The boxes aren't really sorted by team, more by year.
But, if you made it worth my trouble, I would be happy to sort through the boxes, and get a box around with a bunch of those teams.
I know I have plenty of each of those probably. I haven't really looked through the hockey cards that much, so I couldn't really tell you on the Flyers cards. But, I probably have a good amount.

Alright, that's cool. I'll have to think about it. I have a tone myself, but there is always room for more
Alright.

Bumpage.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator