Well when I hold the pick, instead of holding it so that it is perpendicular to the strings, I hold it at a weird angle. The easiest way to describe this angle is to say that it makes one side of the pick feel less curved and the other side feel like it's curved too much.

One of the reasons that I do this is, is because when I'm picking, I tend to bend my wrist backwards. I also hold the pick this way a little, but a lot of it is in my wrist.

So, should I train my wrist to be more flat?
having a slight angle is good but not too much or it makes the note unclear
Manchester United

I outlined the pick in green and the red line would be the string. As you can see, this is a weird angle but, could THIS be holding my playing back or could it be that I am using too much of the pick or what???
The tip is a pointing towards the headstock quite a bit, and I would suggest keeping it a little more parallel with the string. However, I don't think that this minimal change will make a very large impact on your playing.

Btw, is that an HP laptop? I think I'm using the same one!
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Iron_Dude

Btw, is that an HP laptop? I think I'm using the same one!

Haha mine's a little old but it's ok.

So, you think that I could make a minimum change to the rotation of it and then it would be just fine?
Yeah, the pick should be almost parallel with the strings. Just point the tip of the pick a little back and you should be fine. Also, play around with the actual pick dynamics, i.e. how hard you pick, the angle of the pick against the string, etc. You really just have to play with it until you are comfortable. And feel free to post anymore questions you have in the forum.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Iron_Dude
You really just have to play with it until you are comfortable.

Here's the problem with that - Somehow, I can easily find that usually past 9 P.M. Any time before that, and it ALL goes to hell. Can't do nothing.