It doesn't matter if he hides his hands in his shirt. I think not many people can play with their feet. And he seems to take the chords with his feet, not using any open tuning.
He was born without arms.
And yeah, he wins at life.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Soooo old. Seriously.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
posted so many times...but I think he's amazing
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
No ****.

I felt like pointing it out again
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by jakstar
his band is called big toe check it out

That is one hell of a coincidence because he plays with his feet!
lol haha yes it is. he plays bass in the band and sings. his band was on the show next great american band, but didnt get past the tryouts on TV
Quote by RU Experienced?
How does he re-string his guitar? That's gotta be a bitch for him, and hilarious for spectators.

it actually would not surprise me at all to see he could restring his guitar using his feet. because he was born without arms and has been using his feet for everything his whole life
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
i wanna know why he and his band arent more famous. he is a great musican and singer. i dunno why more ppl dont know them