i like it man, sounds pretty good. i really like "craving". the best one is probably "frag". you got potential, the only thing i would say to work on is making the bass stand out a little more.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Dude, you guys are sick. Craving is ridiculously catchy Keep it up!

Peace
Richard: Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.
Frank: [sarcastically] Really?
Richard: Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level.
Frank: [sarcastically] Thank you for opening my eyes to what a loser I am!
I liked Craving alot. Very well done. And its good without vocals in my opinion, those I am always more touchy with. But that little part at the very end, I reccomend that be taken out. It sounds a bit cliche to be added to an already great song.
Cheers for the comments guys, it's good to know that people like it, and whats wrong with it. Btw there aren't any vocals YET because we haven't come up with them yet lol and we don't have a proper lead singer.

Quote by Gormanilius
I liked Craving alot. Very well done. And its good without vocals in my opinion, those I am always more touchy with. But that little part at the very end, I reccomend that be taken out. It sounds a bit cliche to be added to an already great song.

Which bit do you mean? Is it the little General Lee horn thing on the bass at the end? Because if it is that was just a joke lol. Or did you mean the outro riff?
needs singing if you ever want your name on a billbord you need a singer but dude, he better be a f'n good one your too good for crap