Page 1 of 6
Shit band.

Hardcore forum, as well.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Shit band.

Hardcore forum, as well.

/facepalm

For the last time, deathcore is allowed here!
Quote by Scourge441
/facepalm

For the last time, deathcore is allowed here!

Fair enough, don't get a bitch fit because I don't pay attention to the minute detail of the metal forum.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
^Ooh, catfight.

Anyway - don't like the band.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I don't see what everyone thinks is so great about this band. I find them extremely boring.

But, I haven't heard the new album yet.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
They have three guitarists......

Why?
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Fair enough, don't get a bitch fit because I don't pay attention to the minute detail of the metal forum.

well its actually quite a big happening lately not to notice, especially with all the deathcore threads popping up, i dont see how you could avoid it?
Quote by zigz407
They have three guitarists......

Why?

To make up for the fact that they can't play
I like it more than their older stuff and I love their older stuff. I dont know why they need three guitarists. You barely notice and I think it would just take up space on stage live.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?

imo
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Crap Deathcore. If your going to get into that kind of extreme music, then why not try real Death Metal like Nile, Crytopsy, Necrophagist, Decapitated, Death, Arsis, Pantokrator? I could keep going on for days.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by Riffomatic_5000
Crap Deathcore. If your going to get into that kind of extreme music, then why not try real Death Metal like Nile, Crytopsy, Necrophagist, Decapitated, Death, Arsis, Pantokrator? I could keep going on for days.

I LOVE Necrophagist, Nile, Death, Decapitated, Arsis, Behemoth, Spawn of Possession, Dying Fetus, Origin, Suffocation, etc. But I also LOVE Whitechapel, Beneath the Massacre, Born of Osiris, All Shall Perish, The Faceless, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Walls of Jericho, and many other Deathcore bands. I have a pretty good tolerance of different bands.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
My personal take on it as that you CANNOT find a deathcore/metalcore band that is not bland and generic (with the exception of BtBaM and Unearth). What you have to do is find the bands that do it the best.....or are the least bland. Yeah, I listen to Veil of Maya and After the Burial and bands like that because they are in their own subgenre in my mind - Good Deathcore. It's rare, but it's true. There are some decent ones out there. Same with metalcore...I listen to Neaera, Lamb of God, and other bands because in my opinion they are talented musicians, and I can listen to their albums without getting majorly bored.
I saw them live, they were intense.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Don't like 'em too much. Not enough sweep picking.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
n0 wa1 d00d ther cn nevr b 2 much swep pikin!1!!!!1
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I liked the new cd quite a bit. Granted I need to take a few more listens but it's pretty decent from the two times that I've gone through it the whole way.
God you're gay!
Quote by Riffomatic_5000

Aye Whitechapel=ftl.

And I listen to all that death metal plus more lol, but there's certain elements that deathcore bands have that normal DM bands don't have and I dig it.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Words do not suffice.

So instead I will post this picture of Arnold Vosloo.

LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
*cosmo memory*
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Have a Bassett's Jelly Babies Floppy Ice Lolly.

LAMMERGEIER
I stab you with the newly erected ice lollies.

But since they are unsharpened frozen condiments they do no real damage.
LAMMERGEIER
I like to shoot pieces of Crackerbread with a BB gun, because they leave perfectly formed little holes and make the Crackerbread look like Swiss Cheese.

I call it Swissbread.
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
My personal take on it as that you CANNOT find a deathcore/metalcore band that is not bland and generic (with the exception of BtBaM and Unearth). What you have to do is find the bands that do it the best.....or are the least bland. Yeah, I listen to Veil of Maya and After the Burial and bands like that because they are in their own subgenre in my mind - Good Deathcore. It's rare, but it's true. There are some decent ones out there. Same with metalcore...I listen to Neaera, Lamb of God, and other bands because in my opinion they are talented musicians, and I can listen to their albums without getting majorly bored.

I totally agree. I don't look down on Deathcore if it's actually good and not generic crap that's been done time and time again. I love BTBAM and some of With Blood Comes Cleaning's stuff is good, although, their stuff sounds pretty generic also, but I haven't found many other Deathcore bands that don't sound generic and overplayed.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Last edited by Riffomatic_5000 at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by unfathomable_bo
You cant entrust the sword of 1000 truths to a noob!

......South Park?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by HedBanger24/7
I LOVE Necrophagist, Nile, Death, Decapitated, Arsis, Behemoth, Spawn of Possession, Dying Fetus, Origin, Suffocation, etc. But I also LOVE Whitechapel, Beneath the Massacre, Born of Osiris, All Shall Perish, The Faceless, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Walls of Jericho, and many other Deathcore bands. I have a pretty good tolerance of different bands.

Why do Beneath The Massacre get thrown in with the rest of the Deathcore bands when they're obviously Brutal/Technical Death Metal.
I realized I was god when I prayed and saw that I was talking to myself.