Poll: You'd rather a pole vault pole to the(given no other choice):
Poll Options
View poll results: You'd rather a pole vault pole to the(given no other choice):
Bum hole
21 70%
Family Jewels
9 30%
Voters: 30.
Ok so this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf66r0nQa0Y
Caused a debate between me and a bud,
Would it hurt more if he landed on the pole with his anus or where he did hit it?
Where would you rather have it happen if it were you?

I think I'd rather the anus, because I don't need to use that for anything, my friend said that he thinks that would be worse and I can see where he's coming from what do you guys think?
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069
Ok so this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf66r0nQa0Y
Caused a debate between me and a bud,
Would it hurt more if he landed on the pole with his anus or where he did hit it?
Where would you rather have it happen if it were you?

I think I'd rather the anus, because I don't need to use that for anything, my friend said that he thinks that would be worse and I can see where he's coming from what do you guys think?

Gentlemen, we have a woman amongst us.

Oh, and I wouldn't pole vault in the first place, so... yeah.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Bum.

The pole isn't actually going to go into the anus or anything it'd just hurt like getting hit anywhere else. But the nuts are more sensitive.

Darn
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Ass.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
the nuts would hurt less. in the ass would put all ur weight right on the pole. the family jewels would just hit but you would have all ur weight on it.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Why would you bring this thread back?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I do decathlon, and pole vault is one of the events. Most of the time I wear a cup, so that sort of thing doesn't happen. But if it did, it would hurt a lot more to take a shot in the testicles. Falling directly on top of the pole would be more likely to rip it open than just do a blunt impact.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
this would only happen if you're vaulting above like 15 ft. anyway, or you vaulting with a really short pole... but if i had to choose i would say the butt, despite the fact that it means my form is terrible.
www.myspace.com/theflyingelderly
We're Progressive Funk Rock (Frog Rock)

Founding Member of the Vermont Cult
PM Me to join

Quote by magnus_maximus
MAD should do its job and it'll all be hunky-dory.