Anyone else listen to Margot?! By far one of the greatest bands to come about in the last decade. Their first album, The Dust of Retreat, was unbelievable, and I can't wait for the follow-up, Animal! (which I think is due out in October).

Any thoughts?
I've been listening to them for a while. I've got a rarities album if you want the link. Most of the songs on it are a lot better than The Dust of Retreat.

My favorite song on TDR is vampires in blue dresses though.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
I actually haven't listened to these people in a while. I was really into them a few years ago, though. Perhaps I should revert back to my old ways.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by rachelulliel
I've been listening to them for a while. I've got a rarities album if you want the link. Most of the songs on it are a lot better than The Dust of Retreat.

My favorite song on TDR is vampires in blue dresses though.

id love the link!

ive been listening to them for about two years, and have been really anxiously awaiting Animal!

im also pretty pumped. i just realized that they have a show in nashville (where i go to school) the night after i move back in at college! i cant wait! i have heard their live shows are fantastic, and was wondering if any of you have seen them live?
They're actually coming to a venue close to where I live in, like, August I think.

I'm thiiiiiinking about going if I have enough moneys.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
very, very, very original band. they have like 8 members.. kind of overkill. 4 f them are like percs
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Their new album, "Buzzard", was leaked yesterday and is amazing. I highly advise anyone who isn't already familiar with the band to check them out, their music is very addictive
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Yay, new album. It's been a while since I've gave them a listen.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
Yay, new album. It's been a while since I've gave them a listen.

Buzzard is amazing, a bit more straightforward rock, but still totally them.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This is the best band I've "discovered" in awhile, Ive been downloading stuff and finding a lot of misses lately, these guys are hitting the spot right now. "Broad Ripple is Burning" is such a great song.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god