Page 1 of 2
What did I miss?
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
You missed the slow demise of everyone forgetting who you are, unfortunately. Welcome back though
World War 2, Vietnam, Cold War, Spain Euro Champions.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
20 minutes? Oh my god...they have inernal combustion engines that go in cars now, and we have home computers, and not just dial up anymore. We also transferred from black and white television to colour TV and cable. Hm what did I miss...man you missed a lot of stuff, welcome to the future. It's like time travel
I think you're the oldest UG'er I've seen (Join date-wise).....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
World War 2, Vietnam, Cold War, Spain Euro Champions.

I wasn't surprised that Spain won it, but I was surprised at the semi-finalists.

Hi Encore - welcome back. How are things?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Encore_God
I wasn't surprised that Spain won it, but I was surprised at the semi-finalists.

ya russia was shocking
It's worth adding much UG Zeppelin-centrism has gone underground now, strangely enough.
Quote by Harmonius
Hi Encore - welcome back. How are things?

Things are much better than when I went! Thankyou for asking

Quote by Jackolas
It's worth adding much UG Zeppelin-centrism has gone underground now, strangely enough.

Really?! Good God. What do people talk about?!

Lots of threads about masturbation, the Cold War and people who believe Digimons are real.
Quote by Winsbury
you were away long enough to miss the demise of the human race, however, my great great grandmother also survived.

it is up to you two to increase the human race again...

Someone sig that.
You missed me joining, and posting stupid things that come into my head, which was probably beneficial to your sanity and IQ.
But that seems to be what the pit consists of.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Encore_God you man of legend! I don't really know what you missed, the only thing I can think of is some guy called Airship but I don't know what he did
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by homair
Encore_God you man of legend! I don't really know what you missed, the only thing I can think of is some guy called Airship but I don't know what he did

Good to hear from you sir! Have you been here for the whole 6 years? If so, consider my hat doffed to you!

Quote by Encore_God
Good to hear from you sir! Have you been here for the whole 6 years? If so, consider my hat doffed to you!

Heheh you'll have to keep your hat on, I didn't come on for about 2 years but the temptation became too great and I was drawn back!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
You missed your mums second marriage. To me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^rude
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by rabidguitarist
You missed your mums second marriage. To me.

Pardon me, but does anyone like this douche? Why's this whiny, mean, emo piece of defecate not been banned?
Last edited by MiG_853 at Jul 3, 2008,
Quote by MiG_853
Pardon me, but does anyone like this douche? Why's this winy, mean, emo piece of defecate not be banned?

Well, thank god YOU have no power
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by MiG_853
Pardon me, but does anyone like this douche? Why's this winy, mean, emo piece of defecate not been banned?

I lol'd :P ...hard

to TS...I don't know I haven't been here for too long. You probably missed the pear and all the rick rolling on here aswell as countless masturbation and rape threads...

also, I have become the new admin of the site which means I am in total control...I will free the pear
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Dreadnought
Well, thank god YOU have no power

Why? Think I'd be too trigger happy?
Quote by MiG_853
Why? Think I'd be too trigger happy?

He thinks,nay...KNOWS, that you're too moronic to be responsible in any position of authority.
Quote by _Tim_
He thinks,nay...KNOWS, that you're too moronic to be responsible in any position of authority.

Bah... the guys just generally unpleasent, I didn't make the comment only about this instance, which was particularly rude and unnecessary.
And as for moronic and irresponsible, I can't be all that daft considering I'm in Portugal's best law school.

But this is off topic, I'll leave you guys to the reunion.
Quote by MiG_853
Bah... the guys just generally unpleasent, I didn't make the comment only about this instance, which was particularly rude and unnecessary.
And as for moronic and irresponsible, I can't be all that daft considering I'm in Portugal's best law school.

psh

There's different forms of moronic

But yes,how long has encore been gone?
i don't know how long you've been gone but i'm betting you missed the 20 year old who keeps saying he fancies his aunts and cousins.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by dp2007
i don't know how long you've been gone but i'm betting you missed the 20 year old who keeps saying he fancies his aunts and cousins.

Yeah well unless he explains himself very well and very carefully in the FotB, everyone's going to miss him.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by dp2007

I also missed that
Quote by MiG_853

I understand you. I never understood the hype about rabidguitarist either. Why is he so damn popular? Banning him for it would be kinda harsh though...
Quote by dp2007

I missed that too. I'm not spending enough time in the Pit any more.
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah well unless he explains himself very well and very carefully in the FotB, everyone's going to miss him.

Quote by homair
Heheh you'll have to keep your hat on, I didn't come on for about 2 years but the temptation became too great and I was drawn back!

Haha, fair enough. Still good to see a friendly face/avatar!

Quote by Dreadnought

I have now established that little has changed

Page 1 of 2