I have aquired a Digitech Whammy II from a friend, but found that I don't really have any use for it (it's in good condition but I quit my band and don't use it on recordings)

They don't build these anymore, and, unlike the new Whammy IV, you can switch the modes with your foot and don't have to bend down. I personally find it cooler-looking as well. Has been played by greats such as Buckethead and Tom Morello.

I'm selling from Germany, so americans will have to cover a slightly higher postage bill (around 30$) than other Europeans.

Anybody want it? Make me an offer I can't refuse!

here's a pic of it.
That's some seriously old bit of kit :P

Hell, how much do you want for it? What would you call a fair offer? I mean for that, i'd give you max £30
How much would postage to northern england be? Ill have to take that into account if i was to offer...
well, I gave my friend 160 Euros for it, because it's rare and I've heard nothing but good about the old whammy's, alot of pro's swear by them.
so I'd like to not lose too much.

I mean, if noones willing to pay that much for it then oh well, but I'd rather keep the pedal than sell it for so less.
and age doesn't really have anything to do with it, it's in perfect condition and its sound quality is IMO better than the Whammy IV.
northern england... probably around 10 pounds? maybe less. I'll check if you're seriously interested and have a decent offer.
Quote by Anthony1991
That's some seriously old bit of kit :P

Hell, how much do you want for it? What would you call a fair offer? I mean for that, i'd give you max £30

you're breaking my balls here, Tony, you're breaking my balls.

sorry, just had to...

on another note, I forgot to mention that if the bidder lives in Germany I'll cover postage.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you're breaking my balls here, Tony, you're breaking my balls.

sorry, just had to...

on another note, I forgot to mention that if the bidder lives in Germany I'll cover postage.

Well, can you blame me? :P

How much would you consider a serious offer? Around £70ish?
Quote by Anthony1991
Well, can you blame me? :P

How much would you consider a serious offer? Around £70ish?

more about 110 poundish
Quote by CoreysMonster
more about 110 poundish

because I know there are people out here who are looking exactly for this pedal and will pay the, IMO, not very high price for a good quality pedal that isn't built anymore and sounds IMO better than the Whammy IV. If nobody buys, I'll just keep the damn thing. It IS an awesome pedal and there's no way I'm selling it for less than it's worth (to me and other effects junkies)
I would love to buy this pedal, but will unfortuantely not have any money for a couple of months at least, (Unless I get a job soon) But I would be willing to pay what you're asking for it.

BTW, I live in southern england.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I have £30 and will do ANYTHING you want me to and i mean ANYTHING if you accept lol
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by GuitarManDan15
I have £30 and will do ANYTHING you want me to and i mean ANYTHING if you accept lol

anything, you say? add a one in front of your price and we have a deal
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have aquired a Digitech Whammy II from a friend, but found that I don't really have any use for it (it's in good condition but I quit my band and don't use it on recordings)

They don't build these anymore, and, unlike the new Whammy IV, you can switch the modes with your foot and don't have to bend down. I personally find it cooler-looking as well. Has been played by greats such as Buckethead and Tom Morello.

I'm selling from Germany, so americans will have to cover a slightly higher postage bill (around 30$) than other Europeans.

Anybody want it? Make me an offer I can't refuse!

here's a pic of it.

Yo

Do you have this right now for sale?
Whammy 2

If so let me know.

Peace