this song take over me everytime in every version there is....
hmm your playing is good *though it's hard to get impressed by simple chords*
you sing very well, you have a special voice and very sensitive voice
but you swallow your words sometimes and it's hard to understand (in some parts) what you've just sang *though I know the lyrics*
try and open your mouth more as you sing, it should help you

the ending part was a bit too...sudden, buckley did have a powerful part at the end of his cover, but it just wasn't it in here...

but as I say, you are pretty good, keep it up!
hope you'll find this comment helpful.
Last edited by LauriShadow at Jul 3, 2008,
I remember a couple of years ago you did all that symphonic metal stuff so I was surprised to hear this, and man, your voice is really gorgeous. Guitar is fluent throughout, I don't think this needs anything else, very good acoustic cover. Your voice keeps me interested throughout which is good, very poignant and powerful. What mic are you using, really good quality for a video.

Powerful outro too, I see that little happy smirk on your face Good job.

If you could leave a comment on one of the few tracks I sing on, on my profile, Heartbeats, that would be appreciated
actually i'm using a webcam mic on my laptop..horrible isn't that? haha. i'll be happy to check out your singing.

btw, i only heard this song a while ago. i actually had the tab autoscrolling down while i recorded it.

also, the reason i was smirking was my silly little ending. i'm still having trouble coming out of the falsetto back into my normal singing voice.
Too cool for a signature.
Last edited by chrisatgrace at Jul 3, 2008,
it was pretty good as a whole

The vocals are its alright, pitch was good, although I must admit that you sound asthmatic when you sung this.

you can really improve your tonality when you sing. try to keep a feeling of lift in your cheeks by smiling, similar to that smile you do at the end when you bash the chords, but take it one step forward and smile to a point when you can show your teeth. It will greatly improve your tone.

guitar was fine, played nice and solidly.
The ending is very great! I wasn't expecting that... You have a unique voice, I kind of like it. A little breathy and off pitch at times, but it's not too major. But what I would change about it is be careful about where you get louder and softer. I can barely play this song, and I think your guitar playing is superb. Very nice. Keep practicing, it will only get better!
thanks man. you guys (for the most part) have givin really good crits. anything you'd like me to crit? leave a link.
Oh, my chris.

I really liked the vocals in this. I think they sound really emotional and connected. I suppose you could put more emphasis on the words, rather than letting than sometimes sort of mesh together. Listening to this puts me in a weird mood. The guitar sounds really smooth and flawless. You look like you're performing this pretty effortlessly, which is great to see.

In short, i love you. make more videos.
Sounds to me like you're breathing the lyrics instead of singing them. Belt that out man, sounds like you have a good voice hidden behind the breathiness.
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
Oh, my chris.

I really liked the vocals in this. I think they sound really emotional and connected. I suppose you could put more emphasis on the words, rather than letting than sometimes sort of mesh together. Listening to this puts me in a weird mood. The guitar sounds really smooth and flawless. You look like you're performing this pretty effortlessly, which is great to see.

In short, i love you. make more videos.

yes'm DD
you sounded like you were running out of breath the whole time. Work on that
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
part of the reason the vocals were so breathy was because i was trying to sing quietly to avoid clipping. i'm having alot of issues getting the levels right with my webcam mic