I feel being put in jail for life without parole is crap. because who's paying for their housing and 3 meals a day? YOU! I believe we should put them in a maximum security FARM! thats right, a farm. that way they have to grow their own food, (give them seeds or some ****e) build their own houses and people dont have to pay to keep these bastards in jail. and if they kill each other, then oh well. we wouldnt have to waste money on carrying out death sentences.

its so dumb that its brilliant.

together we can change the world.

join me on my mission for FARM JAILS
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
k.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Or. We could make them all work in a dried out lake bed, digging holes, looking for treasure.

To the Reference Mobile!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by smb
Fascinating. Now write to someone who can make it happen and see what they say.

to the white house!
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Glimsom
Or. We could make them all work in a dried out lake bed, digging holes, looking for treasure.

To the Reference Mobile!

"Holes"!

But I don't think that a Jail Farm is an entirely bad idea. Having prisoners work is better than having them sit in a cell/walk in a rec yard all day. But it would be harder to guard them in a cornfield or something.

EDIT:
actually, putting someone to death in this country costs the taxpayers quite a bit more than locking them up for life.

I have heard this as well.
Saint Louis Blues
Last edited by The Picker at Jul 3, 2008,
actually, putting someone to death in this country costs the taxpayers quite a bit more than locking them up for life.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
there was a thread on this a while ago

I think it was called "Paulville"

i am now sad.
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

this speaks of truth
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

It's true.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

How is that possible? How hard could it be to just stab the bastard in the jugular and throw him in a pit.

Yes, this is a serious question, I'm not trying to be an ignoramous.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

yes. that is why the FARM is brilliant!
Quote by Graveworm
Or, we can put every prisoner through MKUltra, or the Ludovico Technique and make it very known to the public whats going on. or something of the sort. This way we wont have any prisoners at all. Ultimately, will eliminate all crime through the united states through this method. Think about it.. Who would honestly want to risk being caught and going through all that pain and suffering. Not to mention losing their human rights.

Hey man, if they want to abuse their rights by stealing, killing, raping, etc. Then those rights should be taken from them.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Last edited by Archetype00 at Jul 3, 2008,
not providing them with food and water would be considered cruel and unusual punishment and is in direct violation of the constitution.

/thread
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by The Picker
"Holes"!

Correct!

You win... Nothing!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
i think prison should be like slavery camp...
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by The Picker
But it would be harder to guard them in a cornfield or something.

thats the beauty of the FARM JAIL. you dont have to guard them, if they kill each other, its just doing the inevitable anyway.
Quote by Graveworm
unfortunately this would take ridiculous amounts of land and would be too easy to escape from to be a good farm or prison.

altho it would make me lol to see black people farming again
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Just shoot the bastards. Thats cheap.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
It costs more to kill them then to hold them for life. You also know that even if they're on death row, they usually wait years until they actually die. I'm a firm believer that the government has no right to choose who lives and who dies. Once you give them that freedom, what else are those power-hungry bastards going to do? And, a farm? Seriously? C'mon.

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
not providing them with food and water would be considered cruel and unusual punishment and is in direct violation of the constitution.

/thread

True dat.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

/thread

since when does our government care about the constitution? any way you slice it, we still discriminate people by religion and race, so there goes the freedom of religion. And dammit, theyve just thrown the Freedom of Speech part into a ****ing hole and burned it to death, so thats two. What else can we compile into this list of things our hypocritical government has taken from us?
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Great idea, anyone got any names for this project yet? I'm thinking "Australia".

i was thinking somethign like Super Phun Pharm
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Archetype00
since when does our government care about the constitution? any way you slice it, we still discriminate people by religion and race, so there goes the freedom of religion. And dammit, theyve just thrown the Freedom of Speech part into a ****ing hole and burned it to death, so thats two. What else can we compile into this list of things our hypocritical government has taken from us?

Just because the government is messing with our constitutional rights right now doesn't mean that we should just say screw it and let them take all of them. I say we use our second amendment rights and pack up on guns and take over the corrupt cesspool that is our government.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by kyle100
How is that possible? How hard could it be to just stab the bastard in the jugular and throw him in a pit.

Yes, this is a serious question, I'm not trying to be an ignoramous.

Appeals. You're killing a human being, you need to be pretty ****ing sure that they're guilty if you're going to kill them. Also due to the appeals, which cost a lot to set up, they're still in jail for 10 odd years so you pay for that. The death penalty is flawed.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
i was thinking somethign like Super Phun Pharm

It's amazing no ones ever done or thought of doing anything like this before We could like ship the convicts off to a distant island or something...
Quote by metal4all
It costs more to kill them then to hold them for life. You also know that even if they're on death row, they usually wait years until they actually die. I'm a firm believer that the government has no right to choose who lives and who dies. Once you give them that freedom, what else are those power-hungry bastards going to do? And, a farm? Seriously? C'mon.

To play the devil's advocate, (I dont trust the government btw) is the government not in place due to our own choices, to "protect and help" us, as far as it goes on paper, at least? can you not claim that this is helping us?

Im personally mulling over this myself, but would the value of a life not change once they decide that they have the authority to decide the fate of others? From the nihilist's point of view, it would not be wrong, because to kill someone (or whatever the standard is) devalues that person's life.
Democracy is upon the consent of the governed. WE are supposed to decide what happens. Not a group of people that we can't contact and won't make statements and can wrongly use the basis of government as a way to take away our rights (which in the end hurts us a lot more than it helps). It's a sad end our world is coming to.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
How about we keep them in a certain part of the city where any opportunity to escape to a better life is hard to come by? The cops would be able to concentrate more of their efforts since most the crime is in one area. It would make it easier to see who is a criminal, to.

Oh, wait...
We're only strays.
First we take Manhattan then we take Berlin!

That was interesting. I don't agree with you though.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash