This guy on craigslist is selling his Classic 50 for $200, I'm having him send me pictures, and if it's in good condition I'm going to go hear it. Anything I should look for when I get the pictures?
Wow.

Do it.

I'm not being helpful at all, I realize. I'm not sure what you could look for. Just damage I guess, see if it's been abused. Go see it. Play it. I would hurry, depending on where you live.
Well, I don't care about little dents, just stuff that would affect it's sound and performance. It's in a small city, so I don't expect it to be gone to fast, besides he just listed it yesterday.
well email him saying you want to see it as soon as possible. when i was buying something off craigslist, the seller told me to see if tomorrow with a couple of other interested buyers. i convinced him to let me see it tonight, and i bought it before anybody else had the chance
Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Well, I don't care about little dents, just stuff that would affect it's sound and performance. It's in a small city, so I don't expect it to be gone to fast, besides he just listed it yesterday.

I didn't mean worry about the dents for their cosmetic value but as a sign of how it's been treated as a whole.

You'd be surprised how fast things sell on the internet when they are crazy priced. I once sold a car--I got 20 calls in one hour--in the hour after I posted it. No lies. I had my phone off for half of it and I couldn't even call people off my voicemail back because people kept calling me.
Both the amps I got off of clist I got the DAY they were posted. Both were about half the new price. I saw a Classic 50 this am for $330 and thought that was a steal. (No I didn't grab it).
Check for damage, make sure all is in working order. Don't be afraid to crank it a bit. And do not wait if you are serious. That's a great amp.
I'm still sad I didn't have the money to pickup the Classic 30 I saw on Clist for $250 last week.
Fender Satin Strat MIM
Crate Palomino v8
Ibanez GAX+starter amp
Fender G-dec 15