hey all, I am about to order a few packs of strings so that i can replace my current ones, this will be the first time i have done it myself but the guitar has had 3 lots on it so far. I was wondering what people recommend as a cleaner to make the guitar feel new and fresh again, i was thinking lemon oil this is the site i am ordering from http://www.newstrings.co.uk/acatalog/GUITAR_CARE.html as the prices are good and they have the strings i am currently using and like, what would you recommend on there? thanks... edit" shall i also get a microfibre cloth to apply the chosen product?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Last edited by lwayneio at Jul 3, 2008,
thats pretty much exactly what i do and it works fine for me
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
Quote by oh poe poe
thats pretty much exactly what i do and it works fine for me

okay so a microfibre cloth with a bit of lemon oil on it and give the fret board a decent wipe over in between changing each string, yep?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Would this fall under Accesories?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Would this fall under Accesories?

well thats what i didnt know but figured it kinda does so might as well post it here
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
if you are planning on taking off all the strings at once, make sure you know how to set up ur guitar again afterwards.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011