So I need help, I'm cleaning the house today and I went to put a load of clothes in the washing machine, but it was full of water, I'm a nooblet when it comes to washing **** so I don't know what to do, I tried calling some family members but everyones busy

Pit, I know this isn't your area of expertise, but I could use some help.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Usually when you open the door it stops.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Most washing machines have doors on the top, so the water doesn't fall out

Anyways, I never had it on, I was just going to start washing and it's ****ing full of water.
Go wash your clothes in the stream like the olden days
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by TDKshorty
Most washing machines have doors on the top, so the water doesn't fall out

Anyways, I never had it on, I was just going to start washing and it's ****ing full of water.

Every washinh machine I've ever used has had it's door on the FRONT.
Throw yours out and buy one less than 30 years old, kthx.
isnt there a "program" thats called draining or something..? if there is, i thnk you should use it.
Your the same dude who had the problem with the church guy. Well, your day is just full of wild adventures today isn't it?
just put it in there anyways, it shouldnt flood or anything. the worst thing is that someone had ALOT of dirt on there clothes and clogged up the drain. but thats VERY unlikely. seriosuly
just put your clothes int ehre and do what you normally do, you'll be fine.
drain the water out, clean the tube things or whatever in the back of the washing machine *_* its happened with the one at my house before but i cant get into much detail, i just walked by and saw them fixing it
I breathe air.
Quote by Gregray88
Your the same dude who had the problem with the church guy. Well, your day is just full of wild adventures today isn't it?

I found a box of cereal today!