Yes I understand the difference in outputs and that I can't use middle in my toggle which is fine. I'd love if I could get a diagram so I don't gotta make one up myself(ya I'm a bit lazy). 2 humbuckers, bridge active, neck passive. 1 volume and 1 tone.
no way u can use 1 vol 1 tone. you would need seperate controls for both. and a two way switch, cause even using the three way wouldnt work.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
ya..you have to use 2 different pots for each, 500k for passive's and 25K for actives.
more like you can't send 9 volts to a passive pickup and expect nice things. You'll have to either use a DPDT to separate the circuit/pups as they can never be used together, or have separate controls. I would just buy another active/ passive and use the other pickup in a different guitar.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Why exactly do you want to mix them? Hell of a lot of hassle

and with and active bridge and passive neck your bridge is going to over power your neck pup massively.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
from what i've read, it is possible, but not easy. good luck.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab