This is similar to the other state threads, but it''s exclusively for New Jersey and Philadelphia residents.

Like the others, post what kinds of musicians you're looking for.

Like I've stated before I don't know how many times, I'm 21, live in Berlin, NJ, and most of the stuff I write is described as a combo of Godsmack and Alice in Chains, with some Lamb of God and Rob Zombie thrown in. I'm looking for anyone 18 and over, preferrably closer to 21, and want to go in the direction my music is in. I play guitar and have been for a little over 3 years now. If you want to set up a jam session, PM me. Gender, race, etc. is not important.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Hey guys im in Shrewsbury NJ looking for a band. Im a metal guitarist that has been playing for just under 4 yaers. willing to travel little.

drop me a line at robgarrison91@gmail.com
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread
We are a high school band (age 16) and we need a singer. We have a guitarist, bassist, drummer and keyboardist. We are still experimenting with what type of music we want to play, with influences ranging from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, to Tool. If you want to play guitar also, feel free.

We are from Montvale, New Jersey, which is located in Bergen County, almost bordering New York State.

If you are interested email us at winterskinband@gmail.com
im a guitarist(19 years old) trying to start a straight up thrash band. I am in blue bell pa outside of philadelphia, im willing to travel a little bit, if your interested you can reach me at alkaline1163@yahoo.com
im a guitarist (16 years old) looking for a bassist in the hunderton county area prefably between 15-18 years old. we play pop punk post-hardcore and alternative. if you can sing thatd be great but not needed. we are from High bridge, new jersey to be specific. i myself will also be willing to join any bands with the same interest as me around the area

if interested reach me at stemp211@yahoo.com
Hey I'm in Somerdale(Camden County). 18. Mostly into Modern Hard Rock/Metal. I'm always looking for new people to jam, possible start a new band with if I find the right. I play guitar, bass, and do a little bit of singing, and I'm flexible in any of those positions. I have my own pro gear. 2 years of experience with a touring band. You can hit me up on here, but preferably my myspace page.

Myspace- www.myspace.com/momentsofsilence1
im a 14 year old guitarist from Philly. ive been playing for at least 5 years. i play metal stuff like All ThaT Remains, Trivium, Metallica, Pantera, BTBAM. i am looking for some band members to join my friend on drums and me, so if anybody wants to ask just out down a comment on my page, thnx.
Concerts I've Been To:
Aerosmith x2
A Life Once Lost
Motley Crue
Pearl Jam
My Morning Jacket
Buckcherry
Velvet Revolver x3
Godsmack
Alice In Chains
Stone Temple Pilots
Iron Maiden
Red hot Chili Peppers
Lamb of God
Killswitch Engage
Hey everybody, my name's Mike and I'm from National Park, a small town about 5 minutes from the Woodbury area in Glouster County, New Jersey. I'm 17 years old and I'm looking for people around 15-18 years old. I'm interested in playing a few types of music, from bands like Five Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying and Hatebreed. I have a blog posted in my profile with all of my information, so if you're interested then please feel free to contact me.
hey I need a drummer and lead guitarsit badly from the ages of 13-14. I'm from Lansdale PA just outside philly. if anyones interested or yhave any questions leave a not on my page
Yo me and my bros band Tribal Instinct need a bass player (13-16) need a bass player we play a mixture of RUSH, aerosmith, bon jovi, and classic rock. message if you are interested
My friend (Drummer) and I (Guitarist/Singer) have been jamming for a while and we need a bassist and a rhythm guitarist to get things going. We are both in South Jersey, I'm close to Camden and he is in Voorhees. if you are interested then send me a message. What we would be playing is mostly Classic Rock, Blues, and some funky stuff too. (Think AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Jet, Joe Walsh, The Guess Who, and even Bill Withers.)
Last edited by 100%angus at Jun 21, 2009,