I've just spent the last couple of days in a studio and I've recorded 11 songs, mostly acoustic ones.
Last edited by Telecaster_AGY at Jun 23, 2016,
Thanks for the crit on my song man. I'll have to check out that guy you mentioned.

I really like this progression...it's super chill. Both the leads were catchy, especially the first acoustic one. Have you though about adding some drums in, like at the part where the distorted guitar comes in? It might add a little oomph to it. It definitely is good as is though. And your vocals are pretty good as well.
Hey!
Thanks 4 the drit
Your song is nice. I wish i could sing. Do u use a keyboard or is it a program? I like it
Again, very cool progression. There's also just something about the way you sing the words "whatever comes to you" and how it fits with the guitar/bass that I really like and that sticks with me. Also, the pauses between chords in the intro are very clean. I like that you cared enough to make them nice like that. I'd work on the timing of the solo part from 1:38 to 1:42, but judging by the rest of your guitar-playing, that won't be a big deal at all. I also like your voice.

Could you crit mine? Just go to my UG profile and check out one of the first two songs.
"But first...are you...experienced?"