Page 1 of 3
What do you think?But answer it seriously!

Of course I am aware of how Pit Monkeys constantly over use Internet memes and cheesy jokes,but I have also noticed how outstanding the pit can be in solving logical problems,linguistic problems and etc.

I myself am above average,tested by Mensa Croatia.
Hodam,a stojim...
higher of course. we are merely misunderstood
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Higher, obviously.
The average IQ is lowered substantially by people who can't function computers.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I think that there are enough pit monkeys that the average pit IQ would be close to the global average.

I myself have a somewhat higher than average IQ as tested by several random internet sites.

We probably shouldn't expect people to come into this thread who have a lower than average IQ, so it's probably not going to be a very good representation.
kill all humans
Many people on here seem quite intelligent. But there are others who don't know how to spell or use proper grammar that greatly outnumber the smart ones. So I believe the IQ in here is LOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOW.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Nimrod is right. just because some of us are immature doesn't mean we're not clever. i bet steven hawking has laughed at a few memes before.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Probably a little bit higher than avarage, thanks to a few people.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
yeah constant international debate must rub off it just depends if the kids actually act like noobs in the real world, before forums online you were limited to debating with your local friends.
I think it will be higher, lots of people here are intelligent but they aren't very modest. You get your smug spelling nazi type of people.
Quote by ACG
Many people on here seem quite intelligent. But there are others who don't know how to spell or use proper grammar that greatly outnumber the smart ones. So I believe the IQ in here is LOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOW.

the irony!
Last edited by tuwyci at Jul 3, 2008,
Frequenter pit monkeys would be a little above average like 5 points, because there are a lot of dumb and smart people here.
its takes wit of high levels to understand us pit monkeys. we are the next stage in the evolutionary chain.
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by tuwyci

i think its a bit higher than average
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Higher as in, everone is lying. I can honestly say that I have 230 IQ. No... I got like average. About 110 or so last time I checked and can't say I care about IQ.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by ACG

HoW dArE u InSlUt MiE iNtElIGeEnCe By SaEiN iM dUm.

Im ThE sMaRtSt PpL hUr.
to judge someone's IQ by their use of grammar is a bit ridiculous. Some ppl are just not good at grammar thus they have lower IQs (maybe) but others just don't care about grammar. Therefore the use of the english language does not represent someones IQ level per say. You must also take into consideration English is not everyones first language ( like myself for that matter).
No doubt in my mind well below average, like putting mayonnaise in a toaster and smelling it burn IQs.
Thats why I love it
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
My IQ is 121 or something when I last checked.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
IQ tests have been proven to be flawed and prejudice anyway.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by ACG

i can use proper grammar in real life, but i'm not one who cares to do it on the internet. grammar skills behind a keyboard are not ****ing intelligence equivalent, because some people like you think it is worth the time to check your posts everytime you post a response. in my opinion you are more of an idiot, my intelligence bypasses grammatical errors so i can understand what people are saying without being obsessive about how they say it.

shut up.
Quote by Pageles
to judge someone's IQ by their use of grammar is a bit ridiculous. Some ppl are just not good at grammar thus they have lower IQs (maybe) but others just don't care about grammar. Therefore the use of the english language does not represent someones IQ level per say. You must also take into consideration English is not everyones first language ( like myself for that matter).

Well from personal experience, any of my friends who have a hard time with grammar and/or spelling are just not intelligent. And really, if you see someone using grammar improperly, you're going to think they are unintelligent (for the most part...).
Quote by slate blank
i can use proper grammar in real life, but i'm not one who cares to do it on the internet. grammar skills behind a keyboard are not ****ing intelligence equivalent, because some people like you think it is worth the time to check your posts everytime you post a response. in my opinion you are more of an idiot, my intelligence bypasses grammatical errors so i can understand what people are saying without being obsessive about how they say it.

shut up.

That's great.
There seems to be a good mix of retards and smart people in the Pit, but not a lot of middle ground. I know my IQ is above average (IQ test to get into gifted program in school, can't remember the number but it was pretty high) and it seems like a bunch people here are around the same.
hey guys im stupid cuz i dont spend time to type like this:

I find that the general majority of these so-called "Pit Monkeys" have sub-par intelligence levels due to the fact that they do not take the time to type like I do.

no but in all seriousness if you type like an idiot its not too much of a problem. when you talk like an idiot though, im gonna assume youre an idiot.

some people can be horrible with grammar and still be intelligent. i just dont know that many. some, yes, but not too many.
Higher than average; although, I can't speak for the rest of the pit.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by ACG
Well from personal experience, any of my friends who have a hard time with grammar and/or spelling are just not intelligent. And really, if you see someone using grammar improperly, you're going to think they are unintelligent (for the most part...).

I would rather say uneducated than unintelligent.

You do not call a man who does not know 2 languages dumb,and even if you do,it is your mistake for he is merely uneducated/not really ambitious.

Though I remember this one time when I corrected this guy from Kentucky on his grammar.I was really drunk and incoherent,and that made the guy seem really dumb.

But still I would have to say that in 80% of all cases,illiteracy is not a clear sign of lower intelligence!
Hodam,a stojim...
the i.Q of the pit=the i.q of its dumbest member devided by the number of members loged in
To spell like a normally functioned human doesn't require very much. To spell like a brick requires ignorance. Which would you prefer?

Quote by vocoderboy
the i.Q of the pit=the i.q of its dumbest member devided by the number of members loged in

Who is this pit guy you talk of?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I scored something like a 160 or something. I'm actually a very smart person, I just don't feel like thinking always.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
To spell like a normally functioned human doesn't require very much. To spell like a brick requires ignorance. Which would you prefer?

no u r da ignorent 1 y do i haftu spel n uze grammer korrektly?

I consider myself to be more intelligent than a lot of our members.
Quote by jetfuel495
hey guys im stupid cuz i dont spend time to type like this:

I find that the general majority of these so-called "Pit Monkeys" have sub-par intelligence levels due to the fact that they do not take the time to type like I do.

no but in all seriousness if you type like an idiot its not too much of a problem. when you talk like an idiot though, im gonna assume youre an idiot.

some people can be horrible with grammar and still be intelligent. i just dont know that many. some, yes, but not too many.

Okay you don't understand what I'm saying. First of all, this is just how I type.. it's not like I carefully scrutinize every little thing I type...it just comes naturally to me. Second, I don't care if people talk lik diz bcuz i do it on msn as well. What I'm saying is that people who CAN'T spell or use grammar are often unintelligent. I know lots of people CAN who choose not to because they "don't want to take the time" to use proper grammar. I don't care. :P

And to the guy from Croatia, I said "(for the most part...)" for a reason :P If you're from a place that doesn't speak English as their primary language, I'm not going to care if you spell something incorrectly.

I think it's generally believed that if you don't know how to spell, you're considered unintelligent. In my opinion anyway..
Quote by ACG

Those are probably the smartest ones really. I can't spell and have crap for grammar but have a very high IQ.
I can honestly say that I think the overall IQ of 'The Pit' is well above average, but that's just what I think, so that "honestly" part could be replaced by a word of your choice.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
There's a lot of intelligent users, but overall, with all the morons we attract, I'd say it's only just above average.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 3