Page 1 of 4
Ok, obviously this is taken from the "What does the guitar say about the player?" thread, but with amps this time!!

Line 6 Spider: I am deaf, and have no sense of tone what so ever ( I have one, btw)
Vox ADVT30: I am versatile
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Marshall Kerry King Signature: I think I have a huge dick, but deep inside I know it really doesn't go deep inside.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by ctb
laney [something]: at least i'm not an mg.

Laney all the way.
any of those mini portable amps: Hey come and listen to me play guitar in every imaginable place!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Line 6 Flextone Three: Good Tone and Effect, just not quite there. You get what you pay for. ($700) I have one.
this thread is already full of fail and people making fun of mgs and spiders because everyone else does it.

Valveking- I want something that can play everything kind of well.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
fender frontman 15: most kids pick me first. i should call myself, pedoamp.
Fender Frontman: Im on a budget.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Fender Ultimate Chorus: Hey, I sound amazing on clean, and I also have an amazing chorus setting. However my distortion sounds like crappy bathroom recorded black metal. I also do this thing where I break.

What it says about me? I like my cleans and I have a distortion pedal.
Randall RG50TC: I am versatile? You're joking? No? Wow, I am full of surprises.
I've almost finished.
G-K RB 1001 mark-IV: i have a great amp and i'm good but not good enough to buy the really big one. plus i like to be heard
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Roland Cube 30x: I've never bought a tuner.
I don't even shred
Ernie Ball Musicman: Noone has heard of me, but I sound great, good cleans, nice overdrive, and with a distortion pedal, pretty sweet!! Screw you Zakk Wylde and your CRUSHING OVERDRIVE...have fun with your marshall MG!!!
Bugera 333XL212- my "lead" channel sounds like ****! thanks for noticing that BEFORE you bought me!
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Quote by convictionless
ibanez toneblaster X : i sound better recorded.....some how....

I'm with him
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by G-man05
Valveking: I'm Poor, but smart enough to know to get a tube amp.

More like "I'm too much of an idiot to think for myself and realise that my amp sounds like death because UG sheep have convinced me that if it has valves it must be good!
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Fender Roc Pro 700: I say alot. I'm a hybrid. My Cleans have that nice Fender sparkle to them, and my drive channel has a 12AX7, which makes me scream. I'm very loud for 60 watts, but musically. My reverb tank is broken, and my owner doesn't care to replace it. I look old, but play new. I'm cheap, but can sit with the big boys. I sound great recorded and mic'd for live gigs. I am Fender Roc Pro 700..

/amp impersonation.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Any Crate amps- I think that hanging myself from my cable would do more good than playing using this but I'm going to play anyway

(I use mine sometimes, it sucks)
My Music:
Solo project: myspace.com/dermy3blkaht
Full band (iRockit): myspace.com/nj136
Marshall MG: Pick me, Zakk says I have CRUSHING OVERDRIVE
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Emo-Slayer
Line 6 Spider: Douche bags make fun of me, they are mad cuz i am too lazy to get a decent amp and a good multi effect pedal

fixed.
Page 1 of 4