Any suggestions?

I dont want a REALLY high wattage amp, and its going to be used for metal like Metallica and Pantera. I play on a Dean Razorback V.

So far the only appealing one I've seen is the Krank mini stack but any suggestions are MUCH needed.
For bedroom, that krank you just mentioned sounds good.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Marshall combos aren't bad.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Marshall combos aren't bad.

the first mg combo you'll probaby see is gonna be the MG since GC and MF advertise it so much. DONT GET IT. take this from a previous owner (NOT a bandwagoner). the krank is a pretty good buy and its not too overpowering for practice.
One on Sunday, I agree with you. I was just reccomending it, I'm a Fender fan myself.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Marshalls were based off the Fender amps I like. That says something.
Quote by chip46
Only thing that comes to mind is the Krank.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
fenders do make good amps. my friend gets an amazing sound out of his fender. but marshall mg's even if the are BASED on fender amps (which i've never heard before tbh) dont sound good. they are really not worth the buy. just trying to help out TS to make sure he doesnt get led astray by the "MARSHALL" on the front of MGs
Will I still be able to blast the amp and make my walls shake even with a 20w tube?
Old Randall Amps are pretty good for what your talking about.
They're also pretty cheap.
Quote by dlmebag
Will I still be able to blast the amp and make my walls shake even with a 20w tube?

with a tube, yes