Do you ever have that weird feeling or something when all the sudden you seem really tired.
Like you have a good rest, sleepin from midnight to noon but then somewhere in the afternoon you just feel completely drained, and just kinda wanna do nothin?
Stranger Danger ! What? Huh? Do i Know you? I Don't Talk To Strangers.
If you sleep too long and wake up too late, you will be tired. It's science, or something.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Over-sleeping is just like undersleeping, don't sleep more than 10 hours.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
i had mono and felt exactly like that

are you sure you werent just bored for a year?

+10 to anyone who gets that
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
are you sure you werent just bored for a year?

+10 to anyone who gets that

it was WAYNES WORLD
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Last edited by stinger12345 at Jul 3, 2008,
i'm always tired. and i sleep like 8 to 9 hours a night
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by stinger12345
it was WAYNES WORLD

+10
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
IF YOU'D READ THE ENCYCLOPEDIA YOU'D KNOW THAT SCIENCE CAN EXPLAIN YOUR QUESTION.

lulz.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I actually just had that happen. I am awake now, but for about an hour and half there I was a complete zombie, almost asleep at my work desk. Just wish I had a coffee now.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by stinger12345
If you sleep too long and wake up too late, you will be tired. It's science, or something.

lol...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.