I just got an Ipod classic, I wanna get some videos on there. Someone link me up, yo.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by ibanez for life

I'm contemplating reporting you.

And to TS, try itunes or maybe go to Walmart or somewhere like that and actually buy DVD's/TV Shows/Movies etc. FFS, you just shelled out on an iPod Classic and can't afford to buy videos, WTF?
Quote by Lrn2shrd69
I'm contemplating reporting you.

And to TS, try itunes or maybe go to Walmart or somewhere like that and actually buy DVD's/TV Shows/Movies etc. FFS, you just shelled out on an iPod Classic and can't afford to buy videos, WTF?

I'll try to get you to understand this. I save up for an ipod. I spend my money on the ipod. I have no more money. What do you know, amazing isn't it?
brnh.bandcamp.com
You should be aware that videos have to be in .mp4 format to be put on an ipod. Most videos for download from torrents and such are .avi so you'll have to convert them or you won't be able to put them on an ipod.
http://www.mpaa.org/

What you do is go to "contact us", then you fill in all the info, then in the comments bar, type in something along these lines...

"Hello, my name is *insert name* and I live at *insert address*. I am interested in downloading copyrighted movies and illegally putting videos on my Ipod. I do not plan on paying for these movies.

Thank you."

Then you should automatically have hundreds of movies on your hard drive!