Can some one help me on turning the ehcoe off on the spider 3. Its got the tap delay time, holding it double pushing it does nothing.

Echoe is annoying.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
there is no delay nob.. just phaser and tape echoe ( both are off ) but the "tap dealy" buttonis flashing and it doesnt stop no matter what you press it
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
i dont even realize a tap button... the thing thats blinking is a tuner... maybe your Reverb is way up high?
btw is reverb good? do people te nd to like it?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
yea check your reverb know and the little tap tempo light always flashes no matter what
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
Reverb makes it sound like your in a hall... Its good for some neoclassical shredding... and it works well with delay
nvm turnin reverbh all the way on then off works
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
Also this is my first amp, do I leave the power to on? or turn it off when im done? I dont know
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
it was just the presets setting... if you wanna know how to get certain tones from your Line 6 PM me because the presets are complete crap
and as far as leaving it on or off... it doesnt do anything for the sound since its not a tube amp... but it will run up the electricity bill... so i would turn it off
well you just bought your spider right. only the clean channel has this.. turn the knob with the echo or reverb around a whole bunch to get it to read. then turn it all the way to the left. the echo is saved on your clean channel out of the box. once you have your echo gone. press and hold the clean channel button. it will blink a lot. pres it again. happy strumming