Get ''I Cum Blood'' on your chest.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Get a giant dick on your neck crawling up your face toward your mouth.

If thats not how you swing, you could tattoo your lips to look like a vagina...
You should get a nike checkmark right beside it. Maybe Dean and Nike will pay you for the shameless advertising you want to do for them.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
get a picture of yourself on your back like stevo.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I'm going to get a razor wire celtic knot and a texas flas on my neck that says "Made In U.S.A."underneath it

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by smb
genius

he's my favourite Marvel hero

Mine as well..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
TS, why do you want to get a companies logo tattoo'd on you forever?....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Never take anyone's advice on what to permanently draw into your skin. Especially strangers over the internet.
QUOTE]
This
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
decided not to thet the Dean logo, I started to think about what the guys at work would say when they saw it, considering most of them are redneck old-timers, they would probably think I got some dudes name tattooed on my arm with some fairy wings......