I feel this song has alot of potential but Im having some problems organizing it. Looking for some expert knowledge of how to arrange a good with these parts (noob). I tried my best here but obviously my computer mic is realy ****ty and the recording is inda quiet but PLEASE listen to it and TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK LOVE IT/HATE IT!

I will C4C

NEED CRT! (This is not done yet btw)

Song is --- Dying Breed --- in my profile

o yeah and I plan to add lyrics eventually to it
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
i dig this **** alot i think it doesnt actually need any changing it just needs something added to it reminds me alot of coheed and cambria. It deffiantly needs drums and vocals though as alot of it has a real ambiant feel to me.
Yes, definitely some drums & bass to fill it out.
The riffs were good & pretty tight, considering that there were no drums to play off of for time keeping. I would just watch the intonation a bit on your opening lines of the tune. It's tough to tell whether something was just slightly out of tune, or if you might've been tugging a little hard on some of those notes, but something was just a little bit out in that intro. Same basic thought with the end of the solo section.
Other than that, I thought the tune sounded like it's got a lot of potential with a complete arrangement to really fill it out.
Sounded good!

C4C? Pick a tune...Any tune

Don
Last edited by ChipShank at Jul 3, 2008,
haha I just did one of urs like a min before you posted that. But Ill do another cuz there so good :P

Thanks!
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Cheers for the crit dude.

Listening now.
I like the intro, sounds kinda epic.
Qualitly wise, it sounds a little flat, like the guitar isnt biting through or somthing, but thats most likley due to the computer mic.
Playing ounds pritty good. I really like the tapping bit around 2.20. Its really interesting and dosent get repetitive which is obviously good.
Id love to hear some bass and drums behind it.

Good work!
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
I agree this has tons of potential. Must get drums and bass to fill it out as everyone else is saying. Also, I would get a new mic if possible. I really liked the tapping lick and how it flowed.

I think after the final riff you should go into some slow appregio section to keep it interesting. You could have bits and pieces of a heavy riff fading in and out and of course an epic solo.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899772
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!