When i play i rest my strumming hand somewhere around the bridge/bridge pickup. Now usually i don't pay attention to it, just do what feels good.

Anyways, last week suddenly i felt my pinky on that hand get really warm, like i was touching something hot. Not knowing too much about wiring etc. i was worried that maybe the pickups were heating up or something. But checking it for a minute, it seemed fine.

Just now, resting my hand on my mouse it happened again! And its just the pinky, wtf!

I don't how, but my right hand pinky is crazy. Anyone have anything similair happen or know what it is?
Could be a lot of things.

Is it in the joints or the actual tip of your pinky? Joints could mean a lot of things from carpal tunnel to arthritis. One of the affects leading up to either of those is a sensation of heat in the joints when there's no heat source around.

Dunno. Like I said, could be a whole lot of things.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
you may have damaged something and you're irritating it when you play
but im no doc though
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
This is such a great thread title. Just saying.

And TS, if it makes you feel better my entire family has been getting these itchy spots all over as soon as we arrived in Tennessee. It's not chicken pox, more like a million bug bites.
Who dat?
Urinary tract infection.

but yeah, it could be a lot of things.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
with your thumb try flicking it , and see if it catches on fire ... what if your that guy from fantastic 4 .. the fire guy :O
its not the joint for sure. Just the last digit, at the bottom/side. I'm not too worried or anything, since it doesnt hurt really, just weird as hell
based on absolutely no medical experience whatsoever, I'm going to say your guitar gave you a sexually transmitted disease of some sort. Fire is the only way to purge it now.

or you could wait a few days and see if it goes away. either or.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Same thing for me I dont really notice it at all.
I assumed it was body heat from the blood rushing after strumming fast or somthing, idont know...
I just shake my hand and it goes away.
Nail infection maybe? Happened to me once or twice, they tend to just go away.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
UPDATE: for anyone still interested, i think i found the reason. When im playing i'm *sllightly* rubbing the guitar with my picking (if im moving my hand alot up and down and doing tight picking).
The reason i feel it all at once is when i push my pinky onto something, making me feel how hot it is.

NO PINKY AIDS!!!! yay