So I'm building some subwoofers and I'm trying to find out how to wire a single 18" speaker in one enclosure for one in and one out but i'm not sure how to do it. I found this site, http://colomar.com/Shavano/2x12wiring.html but thats for a 2 x whatever size, this one is a 2 x 12. I think i can just take the speaker closest to the outputs and use that. also what would i want to use, parrallel or in series? so anyone that knows what they are doing, let me know what i want to do and also maybe draw up schmatic (sp?) for an in and out for a 1 x 18.