Okay first of all it has to be $250 or below.. i hope such a thing exists... can be basswood or mahogany and must have rosewood fretboard, and locking nut...
The pickups must be dual humbucker or possibly HS... preferably dual humbuckers

I play neo classical and Muse esque things. the most important thing for the guitar is that it is good for muse. please help! and don't say save up please because i have a gig soon and suddenly news came to me that i can no longer borrow the guitar i was going to and i need a tremolo for the gigs

it just needs to have the previous stated things have humbuckers that are about as good sounding as an epi special 2

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Last edited by CryingAlone at Jul 3, 2008,
well whats the next best i can do? i cant get more money in time and i need a guitar with a decent tremolo..
i'd have to cancel the gig otherwise most of the songs need it the whole time

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Quote by DashBlaster
Renting is probably your best choice right now.

+1

Why would you plan a gig that requires gear you don't have?
im not sure what you mean by renting..you mean from guitar center? because the guy i was going to borrow from isnt available...

if i cant get lo pro edge what about like idk whatever the best floating tremolo guitar i can get for 250?

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Lots of guitars with tremolos for that price. Just not any good ones. Thats squire price range.
Any guitar with a trem in that price range will be out of tune by the end of a song that uses it constantly.

Not to mention you should really have two guitars, because if you break a string, you're going to be in a world of hurt...