I highly doubt thats real, if it were real, I would assume the government would have it shoved up their ass and it wouldnt be seen by anyone other than them.
Quote by toxikooze
I highly doubt thats real, if it were real, I would assume the government would have it shoved up their ass and it wouldnt be seen by anyone other than them.

I think its kinda hard to believe that its real as well but the fact that it was shot in 1949 is pretty interesting. If it is really shot in 1949 then someone pulled off a pretty damn good hoax.
Another thing is that aliens are probably created by God beside humans with his very own image.
Just wanted to point out that comment on YouTube <_<
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
Just wanted to point out that comment on YouTube <_<

lol that is pretty funny
I have no reason to believe in anything paranormal or supernatural. No grainy photographs and spooky videos can change the fact that I have never had anything "other worldly" happen to me.
Quote by SoundChaser18
Judgeing by the size of its gut i'd say he came here for some late night BK

haha i know i would
"Corded phones wern't around in the 40's/50's" Apparently, etc, etc.

This could go on for years, no-one knows if it's real or not. (cept. the government).
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I saw a doco on that not long ago, and it is a fake. The creator of it makes fake animals and stuff like that.
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Quote by tripleg123
I saw a doco on that not long ago, and it is a fake. The creator of it makes fake animals and stuff like that.

**** that sux lol
Quote by Mamakin1973
**** that sux lol

Yeah, but in that same doco there was an old guy who watched the fake video and said that this version is a fake of the real copy which he believes is being kept secret. He also said he knew this was a fake because the real version had a live alien in a cage next to the table.
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Those stories you see at TV can be freaky but I'd need to live it to actually believe it.

There's this one tho not too far, seen TV reports about it. The would like get hit, but they showed and there was clearly nothing behind the wall. And it was huge hits, perhaps harder then what humans could do. Over weird things happened in the house too, but yeah."Screenshot or it didn't happen"
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by tripleg123
Yeah, but in that same doco there was an old guy who watched the fake video and said that this version is a fake of the real copy which he believes is being kept secret. He also said he knew this was a fake because the real version had a live alien in a cage next to the table.

wow that sounds interesting
None of those things are real.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde