Anybody who loves LOST should take a look at this site:

Interactivelands

It works like this: you crashed with Oceanic 815, and keep a journal of life on the island. You can craft literally any story you like about the Island; check out my journal for examples:

For an indepth explanation, visit my site and scroll to the very bottom post, it explains all you need to know.

This site is just growing in popularity, and any new members would really add to the site experience.

And guys, if you're not fans, please don't flame; I'm just looking to increase interest in a great site for LOST fans.
I'm not really a LOST fan. My friend is a big fan and I watch bits with him. It looks like a cool show, I'm going to pick up the first season and watch it some day.

The website looks pretty cool. I think I will check it out some more.
is this those
i lost the game things again?
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
Quote by Fivebretz
Anybody who loves LOST should take a look at this site:

Interactivelands

It works like this: you crashed with Oceanic 815, and keep a journal of life on the island. You can craft literally any story you like about the Island; check out my journal for examples:

For an indepth explanation, visit my site and scroll to the very bottom post, it explains all you need to know.

This site is just growing in popularity, and any new members would really add to the site experience.

And guys, if you're not fans, please don't flame; I'm just looking to increase interest in a great site for LOST fans.

DUDE HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE EXPLOSM ON YOUR FAV WEBCOPMICS BLOG!!!??
If you have a good webcomic, by all means post about it! I love them, and want to find more funny ones!

And no, I don't even play "the game"

although, if you do, you probably just lost...sorry
i saw the first episode and liked it than missed the next one and had to stop watching. I forgot about it so i did not buy it on dvd, and stopped carring after a bit. Well im getting into Jericho and am thinking about getting back into lost. So question. Can i just buy as many dvds as i can afford then read about the rest before the next season (whenever it is)
Dude, the next season isn't until next February - plenty of time to get caught up. LOST is the best show ever aired imo, I HIGHLY recommend you catch up and start watching
Quote by Fivebretz
If you have a good webcomic, by all means post about it! I love them, and want to find more funny ones!

And no, I don't even play "the game"

although, if you do, you probably just lost...sorry

well, The onlt one I like besides Ctr+alt+del is explosm.com
here:
http://www.explosm.net/comics/1332/
Oooooh, I have seen that before. I like it, it's quite funny, but nowhere near as funny as the 3 I have listed I'd say.

Back on topic: Lost fans?