Page 1 of 2
the reason i'm asking is because lately, my mom has (lately) been staying up to 1, sometimes 2 in the morning watching movies on hbo. i usually like to blaze at night and it just annoys the **** out of me when she does this because i obviously can't if she's up.

do your parents stay up this late? i find it ridiculous personally, but it's not like i'm going to complain to her.
she might kno your up to something..... my parents stay up if they think im doing something wrong........
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by keithmoon15
she might kno your up to something..... my parents stay up if they think im doing something wrong........

i honestly don't think thats it. she only does this when she doesn't work the next day.

but still, i don't think my mom should be staying up till 2 in the morning.
used to be 9:30-10PM
im not sure now
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
My mom stays up til like 3 or 4. My dad gets to bed earlier though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Dude, I have...the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. I like to watch the "Dave" lineup from like 11 onwards (QI, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week etc) but my ma and occasionally my da will sit and watch crappy films till like 1 in the morning, and allllllllllways fall asleep during them. When I wake them, they just hammer me, and "keep watching". Majorly annoying
Dad goes to bed at 10. Mom falls asleep on the couch, so I can never sneak outside to masturbate.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Dad goes to bed at 10. Mom falls asleep on the couch, so I can never sneak outside to masturbate.

you go OUTSIDE to have yourself a wank? you dont have a bedroom or bathroom or anything?
NOPE
Usually before 10. Sometimes my mom stays up until midnight and that's always somewhat disorienting.
hmm my mom and dad work night shifts ^_^ yaaay i can do whatever the f*ck i want
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 81TW/89
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat with Gibson P/Us
Line 6 Spider III half stack
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP50
about 11 on weekdays. 1 o clock on saturdays because my mom irons all the clothes for the week while watching "who want to be a millonaire" copies made here in mexico. on sundays my parents sleep like at 10PM.

btw, i dont know whats wrong with your mom watching movies. i mean, it doeasnt affect you, unless you sleep with your mom (that can cause two facial reactions: or )
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
my mom is asleep by 10-11pm.. my dad stays up til 4am.

****ing 4am.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by ldnovelo
about 11 on weekdays. 1 o clock on saturdays because my mom irons all the clothes for the week while watching "who want to be a millonaire" copies made here in mexico. on sundays my parents sleep like at 10PM.

btw, i dont know whats wrong with your mom watching movies. i mean, it doeasnt affect you, unless you sleep with your mom (that can cause two facial reactions: or )

Or : and .
My parents rarely stay up more than 10 PM
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
My parents stay up till 1 o'clock in the morning watching Chinese talk shows every night. It's ridiculous.
they usually stay up til 10:30 or 11, then go to bed. I always get yelled at for making too much noise at 2 a.m. because suposedly they can hear my sink when i brush my teeth.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
My dad goes to bed at like 8 and my mom goes to bed at like 10 30, I'm usually gone from 6-11 anyway doing something with my friends so when I get back I got the whole house to myself, It's nice
Quote by Nakon14
you go OUTSIDE to have yourself a wank? you dont have a bedroom or bathroom or anything?

no ones getting your jokes today, too fast.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
My parents go to bed at about 3am. But whatever. I don't have to live with them. Good luck kids.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
My mom's usually in bed by like 10, but my dad's often up till midnight or later. It's not a huge problem though. I can usually go down to my room and not be disturbed if I want some "alone time."
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Page 1 of 2