Well. I've heard that those things are pretty good. I'm not going to buy one now I just wanna know what you guys think of them because I might get one sometime in the future or something. Oh and which pedal is your favorite by them too.
Tons of people use the Maxon OD808. It's basicallly a truer replica of the old Ibanez TS808's. They're actually made by a guy who worked for Ibanez in the 80's on the very pedals they mimic. I haven't tried any, but I've heard they're badass.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
The OD808 and OD9 are their best overdrives, imo.

They sound like beefier TS808's and TS9's (respecively, of course) and work better for heavier stuff as they tighten the low end a tad more than the 'Screamers do.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Shinozoku
Tons of people use the Maxon OD808. It's basicallly a truer replica of the old Ibanez TS808's. They're actually made by a guy who worked for Ibanez in the 80's on the very pedals they mimic. I haven't tried any, but I've heard they're badass.

aactually the od9=ts808
and they're made in the same factory as the original tubescreamers.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
For the most part they're really Ibanez pedals, some with some upgrades.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by kool98769
aactually the od9=ts808
and they're made in the same factory as the original tubescreamers.

No, the TS9=OD9 and TS808=OD808 the 808 is slightly warmer the the 9 but both great pedals. Basically Maxon are the company that made the original tube screamers so they are built pretty much the same as the originals except the Maxons have true bypass circuitry which replaces the crappy Ibanez buffer. Also apparently the Maxons have slightly more gain...although i'm not sure how true this fact is
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90