I'm looking for the 10 band eq by mxr. I of course want it work and in perfect working order, cosmetics can be slightly off, but that's normal

I have gear for sale in my sig to trade or trade with money. I don't want to pay more than $90 for one.

Thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
*bump*
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
dude, dont deal mg's on here, no one will buy them and a rp80 isnt that great.... your better offering money if you can
sorry to burst your bubble
Quote by convictionless
dude, dont deal mg's on here, no one will buy them and a rp80 isnt that great.... your better offering money if you can
sorry to burst your bubble

I am well aware of the status of mg's on this site, but they are there for the hell of it if anyone wants it. I'm selling them cause I don't want them any more and I'm not depending on THIS site to sell them. I have money, so my stuff is there for anyone looking for one, not as my only option to trade or get new gear.

I hope that makes sense
SPAM: