Ok so I really want to get an iceman IC-350, mainly because I really dig the sound of the pickups and SOADS guitarist Daron Malakian influenced me a ton to play guitar.

It needs to come with everything its supposed to, pickups, floyd rose, knobs etc. If something is missing then we can discuss it.

Cash Payment:

Im getting payed for my temporary job in a couple of weeks (im going out of town in like a couple of days). Ill be getting around 250-300$ guaranteed but I might get some bonuses. My parents also might let me take some money out of my savings to help pay for it (around 100$ at most)

So ill be getting a good sum of money to pay for it.

Im looking for somebody in the Kansas City area to trade with, unless YOU send the guitar first before payment

I also have some computer games that I can add to the cash

Games:

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion for the PC, brand new. (computer wasnt fast enough so it didnt work)

Got it for 50$

tons of PC games lol

Search and rescue

combat flight simulator WWII europe series

Comache 4

Sonic CD

Sonic and Knuckles collection

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Sid Meiers Pirates

Star Wars BattleFront 2

Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe

Battlezone 2

The Age of Empires 2 The Conqeurors Expansion Pack

Thanks a ton in advance, I would appreciate it if somebody sold to me too, ive been looking for one for a LONG time
Getting someone to send you the guitar before payment is not gonna happen.

Good luck.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
yea i dont think anyone is goin to send a 13 year old kid a guitar until he sends the money first,

if your worried about being scammed then try sending the money through paypal or use some other type of payment with insurance
Quote by JessMess
yea i dont think anyone is goin to send a 13 year old kid a guitar until he sends the money first,

if your worried about being scammed then try sending the money through paypal or use some other type of payment with insurance

ookay then ill do that too.
good luck trying to find a 350. I've seen like 3 on ebay in the past year and a half (probably 2 years). and for only 400ish? you're not gunna get it for that low. those 350s are RARE guitars, super hard to find, and they're worth a helluva lot more than 400 bucks and a computer game. Plus, why do you want the 350? Daron used a 300 in white, or a custom made baritone.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
good luck trying to find a 350. I've seen like 3 on ebay in the past year and a half (probably 2 years). and for only 400ish? you're not gunna get it for that low. those 350s are RARE guitars, super hard to find, and they're worth a helluva lot more than 400 bucks and a computer game. Plus, why do you want the 350? Daron used a 300 in white, or a custom made baritone.

yeah I know, ive only seen two on ebay.

and both of them have sold for 300-500 bucks buddy, I also asked around on other sites for guys who bought them and they said they got it for around the same price.

I know they're worth a helluva lot more then that but thats what people are selling them for.

And I want the 350 because its the only iceman model that has a whammy (floyd rose), it has the same pickups as the IC-400 (which I love the sound of), and ive played it and its my favorite of the iceman models =).

I believe ill get it for that low, especially if the ICT-700 (newest model) is 650, and the IC-400's are still going for 500 when I see them sold.

Ive seen 2 or 3 in the past thats been sold for around the price im looking for.
alright, the IC400 is a mahogony bodied guitar with a set neck (maple). the 350 is a basswood bodied guitar with a maple bolt-on neck. they're gunna sound a tad different.

And the lowest I've seen an IC350 get sold for is like 450, with some dings. They're not at all common to find, so I'd imagine one in good condition would warrant a higher price.

Also, what sites did you ask around on? Have you checked out the Ibanez Forum or (more importantly) Jemsite? Both sites have a lot of people with ibanez guitars (since they're both Ibanez oriented sites) and a ton of info on their prices/availability, so I'd go there first before asking around on other sites.
if this thing is still going i hope you realise daron malakian (a god on guitar) plays 1. five custom painted ic300s and records with mainly gibson.. other than using a fender strat on the self titled-album. a gibson les paul (no idea what models) to record toxicity (except the title track recorded through a jackson guitar) and steal this album. i dont know if he actually recorded there last two albums with his gibson sg or not, but it wouldnt surprise me... what i'm trying to say is darrons sound isn't the iceman its usually his gibsons through distortion and delay straight into a jvm 45 marshall stack.

although the iceman is freakin awesome, i have the icb300 (the bass) its amazing for a first bass sounds so good. im getting an ic350 for my birthday in two days, it was the closest thing i could find to a 300 (cos of darons influence) and has a whammy bar (floyd rose bridge),

thanks for reading my ramblings, hope it helps somehow, catch ya's