Like, would it damage it? Would it sound okay with a distortion pedal?
I play guitar, and plan to get a bass, and it would be nice if I could play both through the same amp.
you can, but it will sound different than a guitar amp, there are some metal bands that play guitars through bass amps to get a really deep tone.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Playing a guitar thru a bass amp is no problem. The other way around is. You may love the tone, or you may find it too 'hi-fi' with a tweeter and too muddy without one.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Okay, sounds good to me.

But, on guitarcenter.com they don't carry Ashdown products..

Does anyone know if they carry them in stores? If not where can I get them without ordering online?
Yeah, I really like playing my brothers strat through my amp, it gives a good clean tone.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Guitar through my Ashdown sounds amazing, just to let you know. Although we did use an effects pedal as well, but the overall sound was so rich and deep it made for some great lead stuff.
totally, i only play guitar through a bass amp. i play blues and i get a really deep clean tone out of it
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Drmckool
totally, i only play guitar through a bass amp. i play blues and i get a really deep clean tone out of it

Fender bassman tube amps are huge favourites of blues players. I love playing my kid's Telecaster through my bass amp, it sounds lush.
Depends really, its not going to hurt it but it'll sound really really bassy. I have to do it because i'm cheap
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by anarkee
Fender bassman tube amps are huge favourites of blues players. I love playing my kid's Telecaster through my bass amp, it sounds lush.

ya, my Bass amps are/sound so good with a guitar i don't even own a guitar amp and at my band practices i've converted the guitarist to Bass amps
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Last edited by Drmckool at Jul 4, 2008,