Whether they've been done on you, a friend, or you pulled it on a mortal enemy, post the best mother****in practical jokes you know.

I got one, simple but amazing. Bucket of water above a door in my highschool got 10 kids, including another teacher.

Go.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Last edited by Pedalboard at Jul 4, 2008,
Feeding Scott Tenorman's dead parents to him in a bowl of chili. I don't think any prank can or will ever top it.

EDIT: But real-life pranks I have masterminded/assisted with:

Covering every inch of a classroom in teabags, with a big sign saying "YOU JUST GOT TEABAGGED" with a drawing of a nutsack on a forehead.

Hiding grasshopper eggs all over another classroom. They lie dormant for two weeks, and then little green ninjas flow forth and attack.

In the dorm I lived in last year, we moved a kids stuff and recreated his room exactly in the lounge down the hall.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Last edited by bigwillie at Jul 4, 2008,
Me and my friends always discuss the ULTIMATE punishment for one of us, if we ever go over the edge, but have never quite pulled it off:

Gather together a box of that person's favourite possessions
Tie up friend
Take him to door of his "special lady"
Place box in front of door
Tie up friend in front of door, over box, naked
Feed him wayyyy over the "recommended dosage" of laxatives
Knock door
Run
i have a video with surveilance footage of a real ghost, that is really some british dude that yells at the top of his lungs... never fails!

search real ghost?? on google video
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I have too many of them, a buddy went to a buffet, got baby octopus and put it in another guy at works coffee, he had to have a few drinks before he saw the little " legs" sticking out the top of the coffee.

the best though, we did it to the same guy. take a bottle of baby powder, cut the bottom off, use a hairdryer with a defuser, put the defuser on the top of the baby powder container. stick it under the door of your buddy's office/room whatever. the room will look like it snowed, and it will take them the entire day, at least to clean up the mess. its hilarious, but beware of the repercussions. Always watch your back if you're going to pull this one
i tied a rope to a chicken
(this was in portugal)

then tied the other end of the rope to my friends leg
(he was asleep)
lay chicken on top of him

woke up scared running
(hes scared of chickens)
and the chicken kept chasing him
LMAO
xD
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
this one my friends pulled on a couple of us on Halloween...
twoof them jumped out of fake coffins on your way up to the door,
ad it was obvious so we were like 'yea whatevs' when THEY jumped out as us
cause that's painfully predictable...

little did we know that another of the group was waiting behind this tacky ass ornament by the door
with a bucket of fake blood.
(seriously, they boughr like thirty ****n tubes of that ****!)
sick, but we laughed our asses off. XD
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Convince your friend who is both Narcoleptic and has Alzheimer's that he's a werewolf.

Think about it. How ****ing easy would that be?

Unfortunately situations like that don't come up too often... But a man can dream.
Quote by mrcrono
Convince your friend who is both Narcoleptic and has Alzheimer's that he's a werewolf.

Think about it. How ****ing easy would that be?

Unfortunately situations like that don't come up too often... But a man can dream.

Not awesome at all.

"Dude, holy shit, you're a werewolf!"

And it's either:

"What? Who are you? What are you talking about? I think I just peed myself."

or,

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......"

Lame.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
Not awesome at all.

"Dude, holy shit, you're a werewolf!"

And it's either:

"What? Who are you? What are you talking about? I think I just peed myself."

or,

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......"

Lame.

Don't be so crude about it. You don't have to say anything to him about him being a werewolf. Just some well placed pigs blood and animal hair when he wakes up, followed by "Dude what happened to you last night? We were all at the club and you just disappeared."

He'll start wondering.
I was at a friend's party once, and like 5 close friends of the host (including me) stayed over after the party. One guy and I decided to pour fake blood all over this other kid's pants (in the penis section, to be precise) while everybody was sleeping. When everybody woke up, it was like . And then when bloody-penis-boy notices he started freaking out soooo bad. That was a good two days...
My grandfather used to work in an oil refinery as a part of the maintenance crew, which was a pretty dirty job.

There was one guy he worked with who always managed to keep himself clean. He was a real clean-freak. So my grandfather stole his working gloves and filled them with graphite.

The clean guy put his gloves on, did a job, took his gloves off, noticed his hands were dirty, washed them, and put his gloves back on to work on the next job. Apparently it took him ages to figure out why his hands kept getting dirty while he had his gloves on.

Another guy my grandfather worked with was a hardcore Christian. The really full on religious type. During lunch-breaks this Christian guy would sit in the only dry spot inside one of the cooling towers in the refinery and read his bible.

When my grandfather heard about this he took a fire hose into the cooling tower and hid, and sure enough the Christian guy came in like clockwork. Just as he sat down in the dry spot of the cooling tower, my grandfather busted out of his hiding place with the fire hose and blasted him. The poor guy was soaked from head to toe.

My grandfather was quite the practical joker back in his prime, and he's had his fair share of jokes played on him too.
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons