I love my Gibson Explorer. I am wondering why I have not heard anything about explorers here. They are great guitars! Anyone else have one/used one/love them?
Also, give me your opinions on them.

PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Explorers are cool, if I was rich and played right handed I would love to have a Gibson Explorer.
Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!
dont be such a report***** dude, people dont always have the time to search through everything... or sometimes the knowledge of the search bar
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Lol. It popped up while I was writing I guess... well, this thread was strictly for GIBSON Explorers, that guy was wanting a non gibson.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
dont be such a report***** dude, people dont always have the time to search through everything... or sometimes the knowledge of the search bar

That thread was still on the fist page of this section. He didn't even have to search for it. And...

Quote by Chance125
Lol. It popped up while I was writing I guess... well, this thread was strictly for GIBSON Explorers, that guy was wanting a non gibson.

1. that other thread has been on the front page of this section since 2:30 PM so it didn't just pop up and 2. every shape from every brand doesn't need it's own thread.

EDIT: Honestly I don't care all that much, but it is breaking the rules. In all likelihood the mods won't even close this thread. They rarely do. They just lurk in the shadows and strike randomly to keep everyone in check...
Last edited by T!AN at Jul 4, 2008,
I've never seen so many people report others before I came here.

Anyway....how big are the bodies on Gib Explorers? I've never played one, but wouldn't they look ridiculous on a smaller person?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

delete this thread; there's been a thread about this for some time now.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
The Explorer body style is not really all that large, it just sticks out alot. It would look fine on a smaller person, as long as you are at least 5'3 lol.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

i love the looks, but i didnt like the neck much at all when i played one. i think they are a little too thick. but to each his own. i love their looks, just wish they fit me a lil better.