Page 1 of 3
Yeah you heard me, it's coming from a Canadian. I didn't see any posts for it on the board yet.

There is a funny video on Break.com about telling the British to **** off, I thought it was worth a look.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i plan on celebrating by setting off illegal explosives in the street.. that's how i say "i love my country"
thank you i knew not all canadians were assholes. haha jk wish i was there right now cause i'd be so drunk (legal drinking age 18 right?) anyways horray for independence!
course not very much independence considering i can't get the good fireworks. anybody see the thing on colbert report?
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
i plan on celebrating by setting off illegal explosives in the street.. that's how i say "i love my country"

It's also how you say "I love explosions"
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
riffmaster, it varies by province either 18 or 19. thanks for the independence day wishes and hope you had a good one yourself a few days ago
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
thank you kind sir even though I still got 1 min till it's actually the fourth xD
BR00TALZ EDIT*It now doth be the FOURTH HIP HIP HOORAY!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Private fireworks are illegal in New Jersey...

Our state sucks

we cant pump our own gas either
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Yes, God bless us!
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
thank you i knew not all canadians were assholes. haha jk wish i was there right now cause i'd be so drunk (legal drinking age 18 right?) anyways horray for independence!

depends on which province, quebec and manitoba are the only ones with drinking ages of 18 everywhere else is 19. both are on either side of ontario (where I am) and are taunting me goddamn!!

anyways, independence in america **** yeah!
Is it ironic that we don't have the freedom to light fireworks on fourth of July, the celebration of freedom and liberty?
USA!
Happy 4th of July you americans!
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by riffmasterjosh
course not very much independence considering i can't get the good fireworks. anybody see the thing on colbert report?

18 in some provinces, 19 in the others.
Still beats 21.
America, Fuck Yeah!

im going to spend most of the day getting stuff ready to go to the beach. im also going to set off some illegal (in Pennsylvania anyway) fireworks.
Quote by ckellingc

I'm quoting this because it's beautiful.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It's not 12 here yet, oh well. I hope Independence Day is on TV tomorrow, that movie is EPIC. And unlike many other uses of the word, it really is EPIC.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I have to work on the 4th of July

But anyway, I migrated to the US and I loved it here, but I admit......I wish I lived in the UK...as James May's footballer son.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
we have this day to celebrate that a bunch of aristocratic, slave-owning, old men did not want to pay taxes.
wonderful.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

and then set my state on fire. woohoo! that's my idea of a party

I will spend this day firing off hundreds of dollars worth of colorful explosives. Yay for legal fireworks and pumping my own gas.

*waits for some 14 year old douche bag who thinks he knows **** about politics to come in here making some remark about how the US sucks and that today is stupid*
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
http://www.july4thbristolri.com/

That's where I'll be tomorrow morning. I live 1/3 of a block from the street it's on.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by even deeper
we have this day to celebrate that a bunch of aristocratic, slave-owning, old men did not want to pay taxes.
wonderful.

It's a celebration of our independence, jerk-off.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
It's a celebration of our independence, jerk-off.

they're probably still pissed off at you guys for dumping a bunch of tea in Boston harbour. Brits love their tea. and their taxes.
Its the U.S. of A. b-day!

Ignore the stupid rhyme, I really couldn't resist.
I'll raise a shot glass to you America!
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Its 1:17 so its the 4th of july yay! i think Colbert went or is going on vacation so am i not to expect a 4 of July special?
Quote by even deeper
wonderful.

God Bless America!

*wipes tear away*
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )

To any and all Brits I have this to say:

We kicked your ass twice and saved it twice. So what now? Britain is America's bitch, how does it feel to have the greatest nation in the world crumble to a bunch of backwards farmers and rebels?!?!?!
I plan on getting drunk and blowing up a small piece of my country with fireworks. To TS happy belated Canada day
Quote by rock_and_blues
We kicked your ass twice and saved it twice. So what now? Britain is America's bitch, how does it feel to have the greatest nation in the world crumble to a bunch of backwards farmers and rebels?!?!?!

Yes. Good boy.

Would you like a cookie? I'm afraid Iran ran off with them. You'll have to go to war.

And to all the non-arrogant Americans (which is most of you), have a good day.
Happy "Be A Complete Douche to England, Even if They Don't Deserve it Because We're the Ones Being the Douche at the Moment" Day!

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 3