Terrible name, bad music. IMHO.

But you're right, based on the way people listen to music these days, it's surprising they aren't popular. Scene kids, get on it. You aren't ruining music enough yet.

The screams are a lot like early Tommy Rogers stuff in BTBAM.
Last edited by PDMChubby at Jul 4, 2008,
I like em a lot, name is pretty lame but i like their music a lot. They are awsome live.
Esp Ltd Viper 400
Ibanez RGT6EXFX
Peavey 5150 II
Randall Jag Cab
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
Maxon OD808
Boss Pedals
I did find out about them through a bonus disk in Colors_live, but i don't think they're too much like BTBAM. IMO, they're quite good. Plus, they can play.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
****tiest band ever. they suck, and to top it off they pay to get their playcount and profile views boosted. google it and some people made charts tracking their play counts and views over a few months and it's blatantly obvious.
It seems like they throw blastbeats in randomly to sound "technical." Garbage.
Damn they really suck. /opinion
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by saxaxe
Pretty damn awful if you ask me. It sounds like their drummer can really play, but the music is terrible.

I completely agree.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
the mid screams are horrible apart from that decent band
have u guys read that review of them yet??
^Nope. Linky?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh. I thought it was on a different site, not UG. Soz.
Thank you.
I agree somewhat with the review though.
The singer's mids were pretty boring, the riffs were repetitive, but the drums were fantastic. The drummer stole the show, IMO.

Quote by zezimathehero
I did find out about them through a bonus disk in Colors_live, but i don't think they're too much like BTBAM. IMO, they're quite good. Plus, they can play.

I agree
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
i got 2 sample songs when i bought Colors_Live by BTBAM. put them on itunes, listened to them. nothing impressive to me. they have potential, they just gotta do it better
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bumpy.

Clean vocalist still sucks, and the harsh vocalist needs to improve a bit more.
But overall, in their league, this band is far far better than others I've decided.
They can definitely play their instruments but I just don't like the music too much. Plus the vocals are REALLY bad.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
They should ditch the clean vocalist, the wimpy clean parts in general and the lead vocalist should sound way more like George Pettit.
I think the cleans are way better than the screams. The screams in Volatile almost ruined that whole album for me, but then after I got used to it and learned to bear it the album became a thousand times better. He did improve alot in Let Oceans Lie, but he still needs a lot of work. Still sounds monotonous.
Bumping this thread because I'm listening to The Future Again on YouTube right now. What the hell happened to these guys? Volatile was a pretty great album, albeit the vocals weren't too brilliant. Let Oceans Lie was pretty good as well, with an improvement on the vocals, yet this album just seems to be such a wrong turn. All the potential they've shown just gone to waste. The vocals are pretty good in comparison to the older stuff, yet musically it's just so bland, quite generic at times.

I don't think anyone expected these guys to become another BtBAM or PtH but they certainly seemed to have the potential to be a pretty good band, and yet they've just flopped so badly with this third album.