So I recently discovered that there are musicians in my ancestry. My uncle is in the canadian hall of fame as canadas best guitarist. So I was wondering if anyone on UG had ever heard of him.
His name was George Moody. I think he played mostly country, but he also played on the album version of "White Wedding"(I can't remember who does the song.) Has anyone heard of him?
i recall the name from somewhere but im not positive i heard his music. ill check though.

Edit: nope never heard him.
Last edited by masterohumans at Jul 4, 2008,
J'ai pensé ce film était assez fou. il m'a fait presque regarder malade il : P. j'espère que vous savez français... cuse que je ne fais pas.
Camilla Choads.
I've heard of him but haven't heard anything by him. Apparently he's quite good though, or so my guitar teacher tells me.
Quote by Nathan_393
I've heard of him but haven't heard anything by him. Apparently he's quite good though, or so my guitar teacher tells me.

Yeah, my dad played with him a little, and he told me he was amazing. It kind of inspires me to have someone like that in my family.

EDIT: and yes, it is the billy idol song. I looked it up. He is playing guitar in that song. Lead. To be precise.
I'm pretty sure Steve Stevens played lead on that song. I watched a video of him talking about it.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
I'm pretty sure Steve Stevens played lead on that song. I watched a video of him talking about it.

I could be wrong. I just go by what I've been told. I know he played on the song when they recorded it in the studio. I guess I just figured it was lead. even if it was rythm, it still kicks ass that someone in my family was actually good enough to become somewhat famous.
He was pretty good
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Quote by Pretty_Much
J'ai pensé ce film était assez fou. il m'a fait presque regarder malade il : P. j'espère que vous savez français... cuse que je ne fais pas.

what he said...

twice
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I call Bull****, HevyDevy is Canada's best guitarist

no offense of course
You are now blinking manually
Quote by --LP--
Yeah, my dad played with him a little, and he told me he was amazing. It kind of inspires me to have someone like that in my family.

EDIT: and yes, it is the billy idol song. I looked it up. He is playing guitar in that song. Lead. To be precise.

Sweet! I did that for my School Certificate in Music.