Hey guys,

What are your best moments in which somebody seriously needed to take a teaspoon of harden the **** up?

The lamest one I can think of is;

-A kid crying because he lost a game of Pokemon TCG. Not at a tournament or anything, just a fun game. I felt like giving him a cuddle. Although sooks don't really deserve them.

Knowing the Pit this could be funny.
Last edited by jhardcore at Jul 4, 2008,
I was about to sex myself and IT wasn't having any of it so I yelled "HARDEN THE **** UP"

Needless to say, it was an awkward ride home from church.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Callum crying in Science because he got 1 mark wrong in a test.

Remember that, Alan?
Quote by BGSM
Callum crying in Science because he got 1 mark wrong in a test.

Remember that, Alan?

He did better than anybody else, yet he still felt the need to have a teary about it because he didn't get 100%
We were playing baseball and some guy got a bad hop and the ball hit him in the nuts. I told him to quit being a pussy and get up. Turns out he wasn't wearing a cup. And to show me how much it hurt, when he finally got up he punched me in the nads. As it turns out, I wasn't wearing a cup either. Ouch.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

This kid cried when my little bro emptied him of his pogs(through playing). He almost went frenzy and his mother came, just to say "Don't play with him again, he takes it very seriously".
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

once a classmate was crying because he confused his schedule and brought school the books for other subjects instead of the ones we had that day. what an ass.

also, this other dude was crying because some guy told him "ur mom is a bitch and i f*cked her last night" or something like that.

abd there's other moment where this guy was crying because when he was playing poker it started raining and his $2 cards were all wet and braking.

everyone in my school is a pussy
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI