Trust you to be looking at this...

There must be something in the water at South Arm.
oh wow... that is equally funny and disturbing.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I couldn't help myself. For some reason it emails me with the headlines, and when I saw 'Octopus Sex Images'...
Quote by BGSM
I couldn't help myself. For some reason it emails me with the headlines, and when I saw 'Octopus Sex Images'...

Charming.

*deletes harddrive*
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
dude, why are you watching this? were you searching for zoophilia on a news site? you need a girl
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I would post the "WTF BOOM" vid but it might be bannable...

????????????????? whats wrong with these people???
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by ldnovelo
dude, why are you watching this? were you searching for zoophilia on a news site? you need a girl

Quote by BGSM

Duh.
Snakes, tigers and an octopus? Seems like too much logistical work for it to be worth it...
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Tigers?! I can only assume the tiger would be the top in the situation... I'd like to see someone mount a tiger and not get their face bitten off.
Wait a minute wait a minute, Bestiality is illegal oh shit i think im busted.