I just traded in my fender fm212 dsp and put in 100$ towards a Marshall Valvestate vs65r. Good trade or should i go get my amp back?
Well at least you gained some tubeage. That sound count for something.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I reckon it's a good enough trade...I mean the Fender 212 is rubbish IMO whereas the Valvestate although not a great amp isn't all that bad
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
the guy at the shop told me british amps have their watts cut in half so my 65 watt vs is actualy 130. is this true?
Quote by d3mon slay
the guy at the shop told me british amps have their watts cut in half so my 65 watt vs is actualy 130. is this true?

Not really no...anyway watts do not equal volume
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
I reckon it's a good enough trade...I mean the Fender 212 is rubbish IMO whereas the Valvestate although not a great amp isn't all that bad

+1, Exactly what I was thinking...
Quote by d3mon slay

Nope, that's just some bollocks he made up

It's definitely a better amp than the frontman though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by d3mon slay
So im guessing i made a good trade

Yeah, overall, it was a good deal.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Will it be loud enough for playing with a drummer? I dont have my guitar with me so i cant check...
lol i always find it funny when the sales guys think they can pull tricks on you cause they think your young. when ever they pull that i make fun of them and tell them what here doing and that i know what im doing and i know what im looking for.