Please god make this happen. Any fans, if so what would you like to see in the movie.

For those who haven't seen it, I'd highly suggest watching it as it has some of the most intricate funny writing ever, and an amazing cast Michael Cera, Will Arnett, David Cross, Jason Batemen, you have to watch from episode one straight through to get everything but its amazing.
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Last edited by Shredzorz at Jul 4, 2008,
I loved that show. I can't believe they stopped making it.
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
google arrested development movie, theres rumors all over, and the cast has all said its in talks
They'll only do it if they get the whole cast on board.

And yeah, I don't blame George Michael one bit for wanting that sweet piece of veal.
Quote by Maet
They'll only do it if they get the whole cast on board.

And yeah, I don't blame George Michael one bit for wanting that sweet piece of veal.

her?
I'm pissed this show didn't catch on more. The fact that it won SIX Emmy's and was still canceled after 3 seasons show's the true extent of the American public's retardation.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I'm glad the show ended when it did. It was a great show but the jokes were getting really old. If I had to hear someone say "I've made a huge mistake" one more time...

I'd love to see a movie though. The last episode left a lot of possibilities open, but I don't know how they'd go about developing the absurd situation our "heroes" were left off in.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Nice play on words.
And I hope it happens, and if it does, I hope it's good...
i would kill someone for a movie.

"hot tea? because that's what you are: a hottie!"
"an-yong"
Sent from my iPad.
fox made a huge mistake in canceling it.
as much as i kind of want a movie, it might kill the series for me. it could turn out abysmally.
I never really got into watching it.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
LOVE that show, I was so pissed when it got canceled, this movie would make my life complete.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by uhh_me?
fox made a huge mistake in canceling it.
as much as i kind of want a movie, it might kill the series for me. it could turn out abysmally.

yeah.

i think it would have done a lot better if it was on a channel such as showtime or HBO.
Sent from my iPad.
Arrested Development is one of my favorite shows. Everything is based on simply misunderstandings and the situations that arise are hysterical. If they can bring back a sad excuse for a show like Family Guy, AD should definitely be brought back
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--