Not many people know me, but its ok

Just thought I'd make a thread saying that I love you all for entertaining me

I have no idea if this thread is irrelevant and what the rules are, but just so this isnt spam, discuss brotherly love.
Quote by Led_Head Salvy
Not many people know me, but its ok

Just thought I'd make a thread saying that I love you all for entertaining me

I have no idea if this thread is irrelevant and what the rules are, but just so this isnt spam, discuss brotherly love.

I just welded something in my pants.

I think its love.

I love you too.
Quote by soulflyV
I just welded something in my pants.

I think its love.

I love you too.

I'll weld something in your pants.

...which means I want to insert my phallus into your rectum.
The love between two men is the most beautiful type of love. Especially when it involves bumming.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Brotherly Love is a good show. Good GODGOD
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Can the pit please not resort to man on man action for at least 5 minutes..PLEASE!

now..has anyone seen my pants? *looks around*
Quote by soulflyV

I'll get my welding mask, then.

And did you quote Old Gregg?

EDIT:
Quote by KK47
Can the pit please not resort to man on man action for at least 5 minutes..PLEASE!

Oh yeah sure five minutes after you're done with ACG Everything applies to us "normal folk", but to you blue bloods, when it comes to rules, oh yeah well we'll just bend them a bit.

Well you know what. I know a welder, and he is a great man. I am going to get him to weld your face to your right foot!
Last edited by st.stephen at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by KK47

I have.

They're in my pants.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
howd you do that? That...why that defies the law's of physics...I CANNAE FIGURE IT OUT CAPTAIN!
Quote by st.stephen

EDIT:
Oh yeah sure five minutes after you're done with ACG Everything applies to us "normal folk", but to you blue bloods, when it comes to rules, oh yeah well we'll just bend them a bit.

Well you know what. I know a welder, and he is a great man. I am going to get him to weld your face to your right foot!

Whoa hey, nobody gets done with me. I mean nobody. I get done with THEM, kind sir!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by st.stephen

EDIT:

i think this is what TS meant when he said entertain
Quote by InvaderTSN
Pants are immoral assholes.

That's not what your pants said.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by InvaderTSN
Nice try, but I don't own any pants. Not since that time they tried to choke me in my sleep.

That was me...I was wearing your pants over my head because I was trying to be sneaky and then I couldn't actually see anything. So I fell on top of something, and then I ran away.

So basically, don't hold that against pants for something man has done.
Quote by st.stephen
That was me...I was wearing your pants over my head because I was trying to be sneaky and then I couldn't actually see anything. So I fell on top of something, and then I ran away.

No, it wasn't you. I had to engage the pants that tried to choke me in an epic lightsaber duel where I stabbed it to death. You fell on some other person.

This happened on more than one occasion, mind you.
its easy to love someone
but its hard to be loved
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Toast1337
its easy to love someone
but its hard to be loved

I just might be disproving and confirming your statement.

I love you
Quote by Led_Head Salvy

I love you

And I love you.

wait a second...

MAN-TRAIN!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by InvaderTSN
No, it wasn't you. I had to engage the pants that tried to choke me in an epic lightsaber duel where I stabbed it to death. You fell on some other person.

This happened on more than one occasion, mind you.

Well I'm rather glad I didn't fall on you then. I failed my lightsaber course quite badly, I am not proud to admit. The academy told me to go to Stormtrooper school
Quote by st.stephen
Well I'm rather glad I didn't fall on you then. I failed my lightsaber course quite badly, I am not proud to admit. The academy told me to go to Stormtrooper school

I would've gone to Stormtrooper school, but I disliked how easily they died after 1 blaster shot to the leg or something.
Quote by Led_Head Salvy

I love you

i love you too
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.